chapter 19

The knot Inside my stomach wouldn't leave me,as I tried my best to find a way to slip out of here without panicking. Looking around, I noticed all of the men and a select few of the women seemed to be calm and enjoying them selves while eating there freshly prepared food. While the rest of us girls looked nervous and distressed. I looked down at my plate filled with bright orange soup with salad and breadaticks on the side. I noticed everyone else had poultry. It was a painful reminder of what Santiago was trying to do to my baby. I pushed the plate away from me and sat stubbornly, looking forward. Kelly leaned over and spoke in my ear,

"At least pretend to eat something, He's watching you. " I glanced over in Santiago direction and sure enough he was staring me down. I lowered my eyes then reluctantly grabbed a breadstick , taking small a bite. I sat the piece under my tongue waiting on a chance to spit.

Everyone was talking when I decided to take a bathroom break. As I stood the room went dead silent and every pair of eyes were on me. Cold and intimidating. Santiago stood as well,his face went from a scowl to completely blank.

"Where do you think your going?" I smiled brightly trying to lighten the mood even though I thought I was gonna puke.

"I need to go freshen up, after all Who wants to be uncomfortable during a celebration? " I spit the words out quickly so the bread wouldn't fall from my mouth. I kept my composure and a pleasant face while I waited for his response.

He cocked his head to the side staring me down then quietly told Velvet and Kelly to escort me to the bathroom.

"You have five minutes." With that he sat down and the rooms aura went back to normal. Filled with laughs and roudy men. I took Kelly's handand my clutch and we hurried ahead of velvet.

"Slow the Fuck down!" I looked back ready to tell her something but Kelly yanked me forward. Once we got there I made Velvet stand outside the door with the excuse of me having to blow the the bathroom up. She looked disgusted but did as I said.

I led Kelly in behind me and looked at her.

"Were going to die here." I told her calmly .

"No, no where not. Just do as he says and where gonna go to the hotel." Kelly countered as She made sure her makeup was still OK.

"I'm for real ,im sneaking out of this fucking window then im calling the police ." I explained while my fingers pointed straight at the window near the last stall. Her eyes widened. I watched her face change expressions, until she finally nodded her head in defeat.

"You cant go alone." I knew She was right, but I didn't want her to get me caught.

I quickly spat out the bread before murmuring to her.

"If you leave out of this window with me you can't look back. I have no intentions of putting myself in more danger -at no ones expense, understand? " Her eyes were cold for a second, I could tell She didn't appreciate me treating her like a flock. She nodded stiffly then walked past me to unlock the window seal. Just as She opened it the bathroom door opened.

"Hurry up and shit-" Velvet was cut short as She analyzed what was happen in front off her.

She broke out into a wide grin.

" where do you bitches think your going? " She asked, advancing on us.

My heart dropped a little as my only options unfolded in front of me.

"This can be simple Ashley. " I talked to Velvet calm using her real name.

She went into a fit of laughter.

" Yes, It is going to be simple. I'm telling Santiago. " I ran my hands down the side of my dress, making sure my knife was still there.

"No your not." Kelly interjected. She stepped up to Velvet, only to be pushed the side.

I helped Kelly regain her balance.

"You bitches fucked up now." Velvet said as She turned on her heels to leave the bathroom. But not before I snatched her by her hair and smacked her head into the bathroom sink. She crumpled to the floor dead still. Kelly gasped but I ignored her. I squatted down to check her pulse. She was still alive. I came up and straightened my dress.

" Let's get the Fuck out of here." Kelly murmured as She opened the window and lifted her body out with me following close behind her.

We made it to a distant coffee shop in about ten minutes. We were sitting discussing our next move.

"We need to go to the police station soon. I just know Santiago sis looking for us by now." She was right but I still hadn't heard from Shyne.

" just give me a second. " I got up before She could reply and went to the pay phone in the corner of the shop.

I dialed shynes number and counted out a total of two rings before his voice answered.

"Hello"

My heart fell to my stomach hearing his voice.

"Shyne ,were are you? I need you."

"CHYNA!, baby I've been calling all the numbers you called me from Back. I'm in Florida looking for you, where are you?".

I smiled into the reciever, relieved at his words.

" I'm on the south Hampton blvd. At meggys coffee and donuts." I explained to him.

"Ok, I'm not too far from there, stay put.

A/ n comments, votes,and fans would be appreciated. Sorry for the ,I've been blank but the next chapter will be the final one. Please check my other story.
"Here and there"Girlxgirl and tell me what you think.