𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘

DICK GRAYSON

❝their eyes were twinkling, their eyes full of love

their eyes were twinkling, their eyes full of love. they didn't say a single word, but everyone could see the invisible thread connecting the two together.

❝I don't know. I mean, I want to be his friend, but then again I don't, you know? I mean, how can you simply be friends with someone when every time you look at them, you're thinking about how much more you really want, but you're too scared to make a move in case you lose that person forever?❞

Or

It was a cold and rainy day when Leora Lance and Richard 'Dick' Grayson met. Leora's mother, the Black Canary, had taken her to the Wayne Manor for a Justice League meeting. Leaving her in the care of Alfred Pennyworth, Leora meets Bruce Wayne's newly adopted son, Dick Grayson, and the two very quickly warm up to each other—something they both needed at a time when they needed the friendship the most. The two soon receive heavy training from their parental figures and become sidekicks for Batman and the Black Canary, becoming Robin and the Green Starling.

After fighting crime for her mother for what seemed like her whole life, Leora decides to leave everything behind in Gotham to start a new life in Pittsburgh, even if that meant leaving her best friend and the man she was in love with behind.

But trouble seemed to follow the woman everywhere. And a few years later, Dick arrives at her doorstep with a teenage girl, claiming that he needed help in figuring out why people were after her and why she had dark uncontrollable powers that seemed to kill anyone in its wake.

 And a few years later, Dick arrives at her doorstep with a teenage girl, claiming that he needed help in figuring out why people were after her and why she had dark uncontrollable powers that seemed to kill anyone in its wake

FOR THIS STORY DO NOT....plagiarise, comment rude or disrespectful or hateful things (make love, not war), steal my ideas or characters, repost this story on another website or app (this has happened to me before), start fights in the comment section or be rudely disrespectful. I have feelings too y'know.

WARNING
this book contains swear words, violence, romance, fluff, feelings, lgbt characters, gifs of dick grayson, jason todd and brie larson, sad things. oh, and the most important one, character deaths. if you feel uncomfortable in any of these, I advise you to not read on.

DISCLAIMER / AUTHORS NOTE
all rights to Titans and this original plot goes to the writers and directors of the show and also the creator of the DC Comics. I do not own some of the dialogue, the main story line and it's characters. I do, however, own Leora Lance and a few others as well as any new storyline that may come from my imagination. I also don't own the chapter titles and the lyrics underneath them, and I don't own all of the gifs used.
Please don't copy and steal my work.

GIF BY lookingforlucy

so I started another fanfiction hahahahha whoops? but I looove dick grayson from titans so :)))

[start date — 29th of July, 2019]