CM: Chapter Two

<--AN--> Song below Three Days Grace-Pain, Nathan and Zacks fav song and the pic to the right --> is Zack----->

---Ethan---

The rest of the week was a blur. School was okay for the first week and nothing extraordinary was happening at the pack compound.

It was Saturday and we decided to take a drive to the lake located on the compound.

The compound was huge, it was almost like an entire town in and of itself, we had shops, supermarket, hospital, park, public pool, schools like kindergarten and Training school etc.

We weren't that close to the actually town or where our high school was located in but people knew we were there but not who we were. We were closer to the mountains and the forested areas plus it was fenced and gated so no one could just wander in and see something they aren't  suppose to see.

It was sunny out, the sky a wonderful clear blue with a few fluffy white clouds here and there. I decided to plug in my USB and crank up the volume in the car as I drove with Zack. Nathan, Elizia and some other kids from the pack followed behind us in his lifted black Chevy pickup truck.

I'm a huge fan of alternatives. Grum's Through the Night blasted through the speakers.

Drive, straight through the night (x4)

We can make it home before daylight (before daylight)

Drive, straight through the night (x4)

We can make it home before daylight (before daylight)

And I'll be by your side (x7)

We can make it tonight

Straight through the night (x4)

We can make it home before daylight (before daylight)

Drive, straight through the night (x4)

We can make it home before daylight (before daylight)

It almost gave this retro party vibe. Zack and I sang along with the song.

Soon after Nathan and Zacks apparent favourite song started to play Pain by Three Days Grace. I don't see why they like it so much but it does have a point though. It reminded me of Noiz from the anime Dramatical Murder. His senses were numb except  for his sense of taste and he played this virtual game called Rhyme just feel pain so he could feel alive. I loved his snake bits though it actually inspired me to get my own.

The lake started to come into view as we rocked out to the song as the bridge started. Zack playing his air guitar furiously.

I know (I know I know I know)

I know that you're wounded

You know (You know you know you know)

That I'm here to save you

You know (You know you know you know)

I'm always here for you

I know (I know I know I know)

That you'll thank me later

Pain, without love

Pain, can't get enough

Pain, I like it rough

'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

We finally reached the lake and parked. I turned on the extra speakers I had installed in my car and turned up the volume and boosted the bass and sub-woofer. Linkin Park's Numb blared through the speakers and everyone cheered and started unpacking the truck.