Rollercoaster: Chapter 1

Hira:*Baby Voice* Okay, Miroko Its Summer So You, My Friends And I And Grandma And Grandpa Will Be Spending Summer In Danville, Dan Ville
Miroko:Man Vanilla
Hira:Close Enough
*Everyone Arrived In Danville*
*Linda Allowed Them In But Hira, Miroko And Hiroko Will Have To Share Rooms With Candace While Cody, Diego, Hiro And Damrie Will Have To Share Rooms With Phineas And Ferb Which The Boys Don't Mind At All, Candace Didn't Mind Sharing Her Room With Hira, Miroko And Hiroko, But Hira Didn't Like Being Separate From Her Boyfriend*
*Linda And Lawrence Are Aware That Hira And Hiroko Are Dating Cody And Diego, Same Thing About Hiro And Damrie Dating*
*Miroko Was Taking a Nap*
Linda:Okay, Who Wants To Come With Me To The Supermarket?
Hiroko And Diego:I Do! I Do!
Linda:Alrighty Then, Get Ready You Too, I'll Get Ready And I'll Tell The Others Outside.
*Hiroko And Diego Went Upstairs To Get Ready*

*Hira, Cody, Hiro, Damrie, Phineas And Ferb Were Bored Today*
Phineas:So, Ferb, Gang what do you wanna do today?

(Ferb shrugs.)

Others:Don't Know

Phineas: What about Perry, what does he want to do?

(Perry chatters)

Phineas:Well, he's a platypus, they don't do much. I for one, am starting to get bored, and boredom is something of up with which I will not put! The first thing they're gonna ask us when we get back to school is "what did we do over the summer?". I mean, no school for three months. Our life should be a rollercoaster! And I mean a good rollercoaster. Not like that one we rode at the state fair...

(Flashback on a rollercoaster at the state fair. It goes over one tiny hill then ends.)

Fair Worker: Please exit to the left.

(End flashback.)

Phineas:Man, that was lame. Why, if I built a roller coaster, I would... (Gets idea; angelic chorus plays) That's it! I know what we're gonna do today!
Linda: Phineas, Ferb. Hiroko, Diego And I are gonna pick up a few things. You Kids stays out of trouble, okay?
Phineas: Okay, Mom. (At Ferb and the Gang) We're gonna build a rollercoaster!

(Linda gets into the car; Candace comes over.)
Candace: I'm in charge, right? You did tell them I'm in charge?
Linda: Relax, Candace, nobody has to be in charge.
Candace: But what if there's a emergency?
Linda: Like what?
Candace: What if a... What if a satellite falls out of orbit and crashes into the house? (smiles)
Linda: If that happens, you're in charge.
Candace: Yes!
*Candace Went To The Backyard*
Candace:Mom says I'm in charge, conditionally.
(Phineas and Ferb and the gang are working on something.)
Phineas:(not listening) Whatever.
Candace:Wait a minute, what are you doing?
Phineas:Homework.
Candace:It's summer.
Phineas:That's cool, you wait till the last minute then.
Candace:Well, I'm watching you. (Goes through the door) And I'm in charge -- conditionally!

(Candace walks into the house and the phone rings, which she answers.)
Candace:Hello? Oh, hi, Stacy! No, I can't get to the mall right now. Mom, Hiroko and Diego just went to the store, my mom left me in charge, well, you know, conditionally.
(Phineas and Ferb and the gang walk past with lots of wooden planks.)
Candace:And if you go, can you see if Jeremy is there? No, no, he's the cute one that works at Mr. Slushy Burger.
(Phineas and Ferb and The gang walk past again, with steel beams.)
Candace:Yeah, he totally smiled at me the last time I was there. I just about died. No, I told you I can't, I'm watching my brother and stepbrother and their friends, Hira, Cody, Hiro And Damrie.
(Phineas and Ferb and the gang walk past with sinks and toilets.)
Candace:Yeah, and they never get into trouble, 'cause Mom never catches them. One of these days though, I'm going to see that she catches them red handed. Except for Hira And Her Friends, They Always get Caught By Their Parents, Including The Cuts.
(Phineas and Ferb and the gang walk past again, with a flamingo and a lion that roars loudly.)
Candace:Will you hold it down, I am trying to use the phone! (at Stacy) Mom left me in charge, so there will be no shenanigans today. What are doing right now? Why do you ask? What do you mean you can see it from your house? See what?!

(Candace runs out to the backyard, she stares in shock upon seeing the rollercoaster, along with horror music.)
Candace:Phineas, what is this?!
Phineas:Do you like it?
Candace:(gets angry) Ooh, I'm gonna tell Mom, and when she sees what you're doing, you are going down! (runs off) Down! Down! Down! D-O-W-N, down!
(Phineas and Ferb and the Gang look blankly while she walks away.)
Phineas:We're gonna need a blowtorch and some more peanut butter.
Hira:I Think We're Going To Need Somebody To Stall Our Parents, Gang
Cody:I'll Stall Diego's Parents, Hiroko's Parents And My Parents While Damrie Stalls His Parents, Hiro's Aunt And Hiro Will ---- Wait, Wait, Wait, Where's Hiro?
(Candace takes her bicycle and rides away.)
Isabella:Hey Candace, is Phineas... home?
Candace:Down, down, I say!

(Isabella walks into the backyard.)
Isabella:(hearts in eyes) Hey, Phineas.
Phineas:Hey, Isabella.
Isabella:What'cha doin'?
Phineas:Building a roller coaster.
Isabella:In your backyard?
Phineas:Some of it.
Isabella:Wow. Isn't that kind of impossible?
Phineas:Some might say.
Isabella:Hey, Ferb.
(Ferb waves with the hammer.)
Isabella:Hey, Hira, Hey Cody, Hey Damrie
Hira, Cody and Damrie:Hi, Isabella
Isabella:*To Phineas* Does your stepbrother ever talk?
Phineas:Ferb? He's more of a man of action.
(Ferb hits the nail and then his nose.)
Isabella:I was gonna go to the pool, you wanna go swimming?
Phineas:Kind of in the middle of something here.
Isabella:Oh, right. Okay, I'll see you later then. (leaves)
Phineas:Okay. (at Ferb) Hey, Ferb! You got enough rivets up there?
(Ferb gives a thumbs up showing they have rivets.)
Phineas:Hey, where's Perry?
Cody:And Where's Hiro?

(Perry and Hiro walks around the corner of the house. He jumps up, puts on a fedora and walks into a hole in the wall. They goes down a lift, into a lair, where they gets an "Incoming Message".)
Major Monogram:Good morning, Agent P and Agent H. The evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz is up to his old tricks. For reasons unknown to us, he bought up 80% of the country's tin foil. I want you two to get over to his hideout right away. Find out what he's up to and put a stop to it. As always Agent P and Agent H, it is important that your cover identities as a mindless domestic pet and a Genius Human Being While Also a Superhero Called 'Big Hero 6' remains intact. Now, get out there. We're all counting on you two.
(Agent P and Agent H (Hiro) jumps into a platypus-themed hovercraft, and flies tough a tunnel. He leaves through a stone and holds his fedora down while Hiro Slides Down In His Seat to hide from Hira, Cody, Damrie, Phineas and Ferb.)
Phineas:So, the way I see it, the fuel rockets kick in at the mall's parking lot, then we release the snakes during the corkscrew at the interstate. I'm gonna go get the snakes.
(Ferb puts on his mask and starts using the blowtorch.)

Chapter 1 (Part 1) Ended.

Hira And Friends Spends Summer In DanvilleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara