New Beginnings (septiplier - sequel to wonderwall)

Sean's POV

I took a deep breath and pressed record on the camera, sliding back down in my seat next to Mark and smiling at him.

"It's finally time," he grinned, nodding slightly at the camera. I immediately felt my palms begin to sweat, but it finally was time.

"I've had this secret project for so long, it feels weird to be saying it out loud." I laughed, wiping my hands on my tracksuit bottoms and repositioning myself in my chair. Mark placed his hand on top of mine and gave it a quick squeeze before pulling away,

"You've got this, and I'm right here to help." I smiled at him and we got into position to begin recording, counting down in sync and letting the camera roll. I waved my hand and fake high fived the screen, the same way I do in all of my videos, and began talking.

"Top of the mornin' to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye and as you can tell by the title. This is finally my announcement video for my secret project. I'm super scared, which is why Mark is here with me, for support," Mark shared a little wave at the camera. 

"Now, there's been tons and tons of guesses for what I'm bringing out - merch, coffee, a funko - all wrong by the way. But this is something I've been working on for such a long time, and even though you haven't seen what I've been doing behind the scenes, it's been a lot!"

"He's been working extremely hard to have this perfected and ready for you all to finally hear about, so trust me when I say he's been none stop working at it." Mark interrupted, I smiled at him and looked back at the camera nodding.

"It's true, I've had countless nights with no sleep where I've felt like I'm being swallowed by anxiety because I only want things to go right. And I think they have, which is why I am finally making this video. Anyway, I'll stop rambling because I know you're not here for me to just be rambling on and on, and I'll show you what I've been working on." I took a deep breath and glanced at Mark who returned a smile,

"You can do this! Any mistakes we can edit out, don't worry." I thanked him and reached down in front of me to pick up my project, slowly lifting it up to the camera with a massive grin on my face.

"So everyone, this is TOTM. Yes spelt with the letters for Top Of The Mornin', but that's not what this product is named. It's simply named TOTM, you say it as you see it. But between you and me, we know it has a special meaning behind it. Anyway, this is it!" I moved it closer to the camera and showed it off, my palms beginning to sweat.

"TOTM is a brand new game that I have been working on for so long now, and it is going to be available on Playstation, PC and XBOX so we can all enjoy." I stopped and took another deep breath,

"Do you think I should start again?" Mark shook his head and pointed to the camera,

"Just carry on, you want it to be completely natural. Let yourself get lost in telling them what it's about, you'll be fine." I agreed with him and continued to talk.

"I've been wanting to bring out my own game for such a long time now, and as you all know, I'm a massive fan of sound design and sound in games, so this allowed me to explore that so much more. I took courses behind the scenes on sound development and spent so long with my developers perfecting the sounds and the music for the game, and I truly do believe I will have done you all proud with what I have created. Now I know there's going to be loads of questions and stuff about the release date and the game itself, which is why Mark is quickly going to ask a few and I'll answer the best I can. So go ahead," I said, placing TOTM on the bookcase behind me so it was still on show and looking at Mark.

"How would you describe the game, in a sentence or two?" I scratched the back of my neck and let out a little laugh,

"In all honesty, I'd say Shadow of The Colossus meets 7 days to die, I guess?" He nodded and looked down at his notes,

"How would you describe the atmosphere of the game?" A little smile grew on my face,

"I love this question. The game is based in a forest, which many of you probably could have guessed, as those are my favourite. But it's kind of spooky because there's fog, and it's eery because you're in a barren area and it's all about surviving and preparing to fight. The forest itself gives me major Metal Gear Solid Three vibes, Snake Eater. Man the forest in that was unreal, and I wanted a similar atmosphere. And of course it's creepy because you have gigantic monsters to battle like you do in Shadow of The Colossus."

"Nice, nice. I have to say I do like the forest element, it looks cool from what I've seen," Mark added, "And finally, when can they get hold of the game?" I turned myself back to the camera and picked TOTM back up,

"The game is officially available to pre-order now, I will put all the links in the description for where you can find it, and it will be available internationally too so do keep an eye out for when it is released in your country. For us here in the UK, TOTM is being released on the 7th of February, which many of you may know is my birthday, so only a few weeks time! But, there's also more that comes with this!" I felt myself beginning to get more and more excited,

"I'M GOING ON TOUR!" I yelled, scaring Mark slightly but he started clapping nonetheless.

"That's right, I'm going on tour baby! I'm going to be touring from February 10th visiting lots of cities in the UK to do signings for the game, so I can sign the cover sleeve or the booklets inside, and we can talk and get lots of photos and if you've managed to play any of the game by the time you come to see me then we can talk about that too! All of the information regarding tickets will be below, you'll have the option to buy a ticket and the game in a bundle, so you will get the game whilst you are there, or you can just bring along your game and buy the ticket alone! I know this is a lot to take in all at once, trust me it's a lot for me too, but I'm so excited to finally have revealed my project to you and I'm excited for you guys to recieve copies and play it for yourself! Of course there will be a playthrough on my channel, so expect that within the next few weeks too! And that's all I have to say! Thank you guys for sticking by me for so long and being patient with the final release, remember to check out the links down below and I'll see you soon! Bye guys!"