➟ before reading...

❁  ❁  ❁

— WARNINGS!

» foul language / i'll put warnings under those chaps

» slow updates 

» format changes

» lowercase intended

— COPYRIGHT!

yeah i'm gonna cut this short...

don't copy or claim anything in this book. in other words, don't do plagiarism.

however, if you're inspired by anything at all, please give credits. and if you do want something from this book or liked a certain idea that you'd want to put in your books, pm me for permission.

thank you.

— NOTE!

this isn't just a ship book. i do add chapters that revolve around one person, in a description of how
they feel and think about themselves.

those are mostly meant to raise awareness about mental health issues and to make this book realistic. i go through a lot of stuff as a teenager, and others go through the same thing.

if you're struggling, you're not alone. i've had to deal with depression and anxiety issues, and i still am. i think that writing is one of the ways i cope with everything, a way to vent about stuff.

when i feel some sort of way about something or someone, i just type that down. then my feelings &
thoughts are put into a person playing my role. it's like i rewrite my whole day, adding some extra stuff, and write it as if this other person felt that, yanno?

of course not all chapters that i make are that deep. sometimes i just make up shit from brainstorming and it's not that personal.

in the end, i enjoy writing knowing someone is reading and acknowledging something i put time
and effort in.

so with that being said, chapters published in this book have events and storylines that haven't even
happened to the person playing that role irl.

all what is written in this book is somehow fictional, so anyone who comes off a rude & bratty, may not be like that irl.

though some chapters that are written are based on true stories and experiences as i stated, none of it is true on the role player's behalf.

so without further ado, i welcome you to this one hell of a book,  " ONESHOTS. "

—//— 

aandd that's it,
enjoy reading!

don't be a ghost
reader. vote and
comment pls :)

L o v e  y'a l l
<3

❁  ❁  ❁