author's note

╔═══════════════╗
from evie
╚═══════════════╝

hey there! thanks for clicking on this book. i hope you're not already bored, i'm going to keep this as simple as possible...

basically, i'm obsessed with marvel movies. like, i love them, a lot. so i thought i'd be cool to do my own sort of superhero book loosely based off the marvel cinematic universe, except with my own gay twist.

this book [spoiler alert] is a story about a girl with a girl love interest... there's gon' be some lesbian activity going on ladies and gents! so i'm trying to say that if you are uncomfortable with the lgbtq+ community and all things extremely gay i would probably leave now rather than leave nasty homophobic comments... you aren't hurting anyone but yourself buddy, these are fictional characters. they can't hear you!

also, this book will be written in the past tense before anyone [probably doesn't] ask. i suck at writing present tense! so i apologise if my tenses are off at times. i'm only an amateur and honestly doing this solely for fun and to fulfil the lack of creativity and productivity i have going on in my life. that is all.

anyway, sorry to bore you, i know you haven't come for my voice. you've come for the voices i've created. so, without further ado, here's alien

updates: every sunday