Nothing To You.

she tried each and everyday

she fought with blood pouring from her veins

but the powers of her enemys consumed her whole

as she fell into the darkened ways of what she swore shed never let invade.

she screamed and she cried, and she wondered why, shed never said anything to hurt these guys.

one insult to the next, she was slowley giving up hope.

feeling numb from the time she woke up, till the time she fell back asleep.

skipping school to miss out on the ever so delightful words everyone felt the need to say.

shed talked to her mother who said "oh youll be fine, just walk away, theyre all just jealous anyways."

"youre fat, your gay, youre worthless, youre nothing" just a glipse of what she hears every day.

one finger didnt do the trick so two it was, she watched the food she ha just eated get flushed away.

just so she didnt gain any more weight.

And it might as well just been your fingers down her throat

as she slowly watched the weight you so generously pointed out fall off her body so she felt beautiful

as she was slowly killing her insides to become what you'd find pretty on the outside.

doesnt it warm your heart knowing these things?

doesnt it make you feel better knowing what your words have caused?

now she in a hospital

but that doesnt bother her

because right now, she doesnt feel alive at all.

inside her head, shed rather end it all and be at rest.

shed rather be nothing at all, than nothing to you....