❝ it's like screaming ❞

Story Title: It's Like Screaming

Pairings: Louis Tomlinson/ Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson/ Eleanor Calder { fake relationship }, Zayn Malik/ Perrie Edwards, Liam Payne/ Sophia Smith, Niall Horan/ Jessie Snowball (httpNutellaNiall)

Author: Chase + Amarta

Side Notes: I know there's no Ziam in this, but I half-ship Zerrie and Sophiam so I thought... ehhh why not give it a try? Hope you guys enjoy this one shot, love you all and enjoy [ i already said that, i'm really awkward i'm sorry ] oh oh oh, almost forgot, if I put '++' it means that some amount of time has happened since the last scene.

++

"Lou, could you please make me a cup of tea?" Harry asked 

"Sure love," Louis replied, smiling softly and getting up from the couch they were both lounging on just a second before.

"Actually" Harry said, interrupting Louis' walking, taking in Louis' appearance; he was wearing one of Harry's crimson red cardigans and just some boxers underneath. "I've got an even better idea"

Harry pulled Louis down onto his lap, immediately kissing his tanned neck. Louis moaned in the back of his throat, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck. Harry pulled away after only about five seconds and smiled warmly at Louis.

"What was that for?" Louis asked curiously, softly kissing Harry's upper lip

"Nothing, I just love you a lot"

"Mhm, and I love you too, no-one will take me away from you, not even Eleanor, I promise Haz" Harry smiled at that, kissing Louis again and laying him down that maybe, just maybe might have lead to Harry riding Louis into oblivion.

++

"We have a big surprise for you guys!" Louis shouted, earning thousands of girls screaming at the top of their lungs.

They were performing at a concert and the whole time was spent by Harry staring at Louis because Louis looked so hot in his 'The Stone Roses' shirt and blue skinny jeans.

"So, as you all know, today is my fourth anniversary with my beautiful and gorgeous girlfriend Eleanor Calder"

Harry's really smile was replaced with an obviously fake smile that only Louis and the 'Larry Shippers' knew about { harry couldn't help but smirk, though, when the claps were quieter than the ones for louis' previous announcement }.

"Please give a warm welcome to Eleanor"

Hardly any claps this time, but because there were thousands and thousands of people in the stadium, hardly anyone could notice.

Eleanor walked in, smiling brightly and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear in embarrassment. Harry just scoffed, knowing that this was all for show and that tonight, no-one but him was getting Louis' dick.

"What is it Louis?" Eleanor asked in her { what harry thought was } annoying Manchester accent { he didn't actually think that her accent was annoying of course, but he couldn't help it }

Louis cleared his throat realistically enough

"When I first met Eleanor, I of course thought, could I be with this girl forever? The closer we got, the more apparent it was to me that maybe I could, and the longer we dated I caught myself wondering when, and if, I should propose"

The audience and Eleanor gasped at that, Eleanor's was obviously fake. Harry could feel his heart break then and there. He tried to keep himself from crying, and it was honestly very hard. The lump in his throat just kept on getting bigger and bigger.