...

A little ladybug came into my life about eight years ago. Not a real ladybug, but a beautiful little red-headed girl. Before her, I really hadn't had much experience with children. I had no idea when I met her that I would fall head over heels for her just as if she was my own child. I had no idea how much I could care about someone, unselfishly, till she came along. Some of my favorite memories are times I spent raising her. I like to think I can have some credit in her raising, and that maybe she's going to turn out a bit like me someday when she's older. 

I want this beautiful girl to know how much I think of her. Before I fall asleep, in the car on my way to work, when I see other people spending time with their children and wish I could spend time with her.  I wonder how she's doing and if she's being treated well. I think about how she might be feeling with certain things that are happening in her life and wish I could hug her and take her to get some books and talk about whatever she needed to talk about. 

I plan to keep writing because right now Wattpad is the only way I can possibly let her know how loved she is, how special she is and how absolutey talented she is. No matter what happens or what anyone tells her, I love her and will always be there for her in any way I can. She is not alone. 

I have to stop for now since my lunch break at work is over.