Alleyway. (gay emo love story)

'How long have I been here?' I thought as I turned lazily onto my side to peer over at the clock on the nightstand. When my eyes fell upon it,the glowing red numbers burned 3:36 into my brain. I quickly shut my eyes,and flung the thick comforter over my head.It really was early,damn I should be asleep,yet I can't force my eyes to stay shut long enough for me to drift off,or even rest.My mind would not allow sleep to take me as of now,and it's really starting to drive me insane.The poster I stuck above my bed depicted Ville Vallo,who seemed to mockingly smirk down at me,I laughed at the thought,turning onto my back to stare back at the paper-thin person above my head. My head filled with pictures and memories from last night. It all started like every other night, Me and the guys were out stalking the streets of downtown toronto, laughing, joking, and downing drinks. We planned to hunt down some hobo or something to pound the shit out of, but found someone better. This was the new kid, Morgen Schiffer. German and gay, the perfect bundle. We found him huddled in the far end of an alleyway, wrapped in a blanket with his knees to his chest. He looked up at us, giving Alex a chance to punch him. I watched Morgen as he winced from pain, but I could tell he was too weak to fight back. He fell to the concrete, revealing other bruises covering his neck and arms. I felt bad for the kid, but I was lost in my own world until I heard Morgen cry out. I watched as the guys punched, kicked, and spit on him. I shouted for them to stop, I remember their faces, puzzled and shocked. I told them to leave, me being the leader of my gang, They do whatever I say. I watched them leave, going over to Morgen afterwards. His face was swollen, and bloody. His blanket had been thrown away from him revealling his bruised naked form. He was unconsious,but breathing so I found his blanket,wrapping it around him. I was too far from my home to walk, giving me no choice but to stay beside him in the alley for the night.