1.

_
When Laila is told that she is a "safe child"--a Modern, high tech and extreme insurance policy for those who have lost loved ones, immediately after they've lost them, lost and confused and have always been curious, she becomes appealed by her true identity.
But when a serum is injected, the final step before being turned in to the family of the person she was cloned from, she begins
to realize that she isn't made out of another person. That she is her own person.
But against all odds, when her true identity and her real identity begin to fight in her same body, Laila may realize that fighting her new split identity, Gwyneth, maybe technically impossible.
_
I had a sudden desire to be who I truly was supposed to be. Of wealth. Of beauty. Of appeal. It was what Dean and Melody had wanted me to be. I was an extreme insurance policy and I had to play my part.
I don't know what's going on...
Melody pressed a kiss on my cheek, subtle, and almost convincing, if it weren't for the twinge of pain loosely knotted in her eyes. I took hold of the hand that she hadcarefuly placed on my shoulder, and took a deep breath.
"You look just like Gwyneth," Melody had simpered, her thinly, painted lips in a presumable smile.
But I'm not her. I'm Laila Laila with the--
I was no longer Laila, with the trailblazing mane of red hair, the cheap, strung out and on sale green converse, and the countless hand woven jewerly tightly placed around my neck.
Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy...
So, with confidence and no eye shifting I looked into the mirror, and said,
"I am Gwyneth."
Melody's eyebrow shot up. Not with disgust. But with surprisement.
No...No. I'm Laila. Laila? Please, I have to remember myself.
I want to scream, Error, There's A Glitch in the Program...but I...I cant.
Maybe I am Gwyneth.
No.
I'm not. I can't be.
I am Laila.
_