1 - Hobo

"Yes and I want a caramel frappe venti. Don't fucking forget that, Barbara." The woman says loudly and then shriek-laughs, making the people in the mall look at her. "Love you too, Kat. Such a slut." She giggles, hanging up and going silent again, humming to herself. She steps back, accidentally stepping on my shoes. Fuck. Those were new. "I am so sorry!" She gasps, seeing me wince at the dirty top of my white NMD's. I was too busy brushing the shoes that I didn't see her face clearly but I gave her a smile, "It's alright. No worries."

I was just behind her, her flowery cotton candy smell bombarding my nasal cavity. She hovers about inches from me, so I have to look up to see her. She suddenly drops something, she curses to herself and crouches down to retrieve the teddy bear from the floor.

My eyes glued to her ass, huge and perfectly round. Dark pink panties were peaking from the short pink she was wearing. I bit my lip, gripping on the bunny toy I was holding. She looked behind me, her face was beautiful. Her makeup was a bit thick but this doesn't change how attractive she was. She gave me a small yet tight smile before turning back.

I blushed, waiting for the line to finally lessen. It was her turn finally, placing the single teddy bear on the counter and pays. But she doesn't leave when it was my turn. I was confused, not annoyed since I'm not really rushing. She takes a breath, turning around. She smiles at me, a sweet yet strict smile. "Let me pay for that. An apology... repayment?" She shrugs, blushing. I became flustered. "O-oh. You shouldn't—"

"Let her pay for it already!" An old lady yells behind us, carrying a lot of toys. The pink woman looks at me with pleading eyes, "Please?"

———

"Bitch." She muttered, referring to the old lady as we walked away. I decided to come with her, get to know her a little. I giggled, smiling at her. "Thanks... I owe you that one." She chuckled, "You don't owe me anything. Those NMD's look totally new and I fucking ruined them. You know what, I should buy you new ones. I—" I cut her off. "It's totally fine, thank you." I laugh.

She sighs, smiling at me. "I'm Trixie, Trixie Mattel." That name suits her.

I grin, "I'm the girl who probably ruined your day because she thinks showing her shoes off could cure her anxiety and depression, (Y/N) (L/N)."

She shriek-laughs, the same sound she did back at the toy store. "That's great. You're great." She giggles.

———

Trixie gave me her number, that made me smile. I looked at the name she typed in your phone. Tracy Martel.

She texted me immediately, I sat up on my bed in a blink, blushing furiously.

From Tracy:
-Hey, it's me. The bitch who basically ruined your day. What's up?

To Tracy:
-Hey! Don't worry, you didn't ruin my day. Just my shoes. Which are my life. So what I'm meant to say is, you ruined my life!

I pressed send. Wow that was rude. But I hope she gets my sense of humor.

From Tracy:
-OH HONEY!!! Hahaha! You're funny.

I smiled widely, she thinks I'm funny.

To Tracy:
-So, are you planning to ruin my life even further?

It took her a few minutes to reply. You were getting impatient, staring at your phone.

From Tracy:
-I definitely am. Do you want me to? I'll pick you up from hell tomorrow at about 2?

To Tracy:
-I'm not that poor, I have my own car. 😖

From Tracy:
-I never said you were poor, hobo. 🤔

To Tracy:
-You don't have to spend everything for me, momma. 😩

She replied immediately.

From Tracy:
-Are you assuming that I'm a sugar mommy? 🤔

To Tracy:
-Are you? 🤔

From Tracy:
-Do you want me to be your sugar mommy? 🤤

I went silent. Blushing hard. I just met her, now we're furiously flirting. Shame on you, (Y/N). Shame.

To Tracy:
-No problem with that 😘

From Tracy:
-Great! I'll pick you up then, hobo. ♥️