The World of Born of Shadow

Hi Everyone!

So excited you could check out this book and learn more about what goes on behind the scenes of Born of Shadow! If you'll take a moment to add the book to your library and follow me (if you haven't already), I can let you know when I am updating the Fanbook. :)

Here are some of the things I'm planning to include in here:

- Choosing a cast to play the characters in Born of Shadow (other than Samuel who is Johnny Depp)

- Putting together an official BoS playlist

- A Q&A section

- A fan art contest

- A favorite quote contest

- A writing contest

So I spent the morning creating a mummy with my husband and boys. No kidding! So this mummy is going to be our official mascot, and I need your help choosing a name for him (or her). Pictures coming!

Here's the moment when we all get to know each other a little better.

Please begin by leaving the following information. - I asked for a suggested name for our group and since the group fav was Shadowborn, we went for that!

- Your name (or Wattpad username)

- 3 fun things about you

- Share any special skills you have that might be useful in creating a fandom (graphic art, good at putting together playlists, mad Twitter/Instagram/Youtube skills, anything else I haven't thought of :)

- If you have a story you'd like to share, please leave a link and a one-sentence description. Please share only one story here (the one you think readers of Born of Shadow might most enjoy). If you do share a story, please commit to checking out at least a few other stories here. I want this to be a super supportive community :)

So that's it.

I'll start out:

Name: Sarah Benson (huge shock, I know!)

3 Fun Things about me:

1) I've have been writing stories since I was a little kid. In one of them, I had a woman who had just had a baby stand up and dance around. Now that I've had babies, um yeah, not too realistic :)

2) Working as a graphic artist, I have designed a wide range of projects: everything from product labels and magazines for fashion designer Nicole Miller to packaging for buffalo jerky - lol

3) I love rollercoasters

Skillz: I am a graphic designer - so I love creating art :) I love music too, but could definitely use some help putting together a playlist.

Story: Born of Shadow - shocker, I know :) The reason I've asked you to share stories (if you'd like) is so we can build a community and support each other's stories. So please share freely, and read freely :) 

A huge thank you goes out to ultratalented @aneclarice who created the awesome cover for this fan book! I've dedicated this first chapter to her. Let's be sure to let her know how cool we think the cover is!

Oh, and please click that star and vote! :)