How smart are you?

Derek's pov:
I told the team that Susan, me and Spencer want to go to the hospital before flying back home. To say our goodbyes and tell them that it could help them get over the trauma, if they stayed in contact with each other. To my surprise they all agreed that this would be a great idea and even more that they decided to come along with us. Susan giddily knocks on their hospital door, slowly poking her head in.
Shouts of Susan are heard from within before she opens the door widely. She had Karla already scooped up and Samuel crushed in an hug when the rest of us enters.
„Hey! What about me!?" I question in mock hurt. I immediately have my arms full of those two, their parents look on shocked at the scene in front of them.
„Spencer! You also came again!" Samuel happily says and hugs him.
„Wouldn't off left without saying goodbye to the both of you. If you or your sister ever need help or want to talk, you can always call. Ok?" Spencer tells him still hugging the boy softly. Samuel nods at him and thanks him for the offer before running back into Susan's arms.
„We also wanted to introduce you to the rest of the team since you asked so many questions about them yesterday." I say pointing backwards to where they were looking our hugathon. Slowly introducing them all to each other, the kids thanking them each for catching the bad guy for them.
„Could you come with me for a second please?" I ask their parents quietly, not wanting to intrude the happy mood in the room. They nod and follow me and Hotch outside. The parents from the other two kids were already waiting for us outside.
„We wanted you four to meet each other. It may sound a bit crazy but after what happened to your families, it could be helpful to have someone to talk to, who understand how it felt and what it was like. We also wanted to encourage you to let the kids meet. It always is easier to talk to someone who really understands what it was like and not just anyone." I explain to them.
„That sounds helpful to be honest. We were already looking into some therapeutics but with no use till now." Miss Lewis says with red eyes from crying.
„As did we, maybe it really would help them. We at least should try it." Miss smith also says, reaching her arms out towards Miss Lewis. We made sure to answer some more questions before we had to leave for the airport. After a heartfelt goodbye to the kids we went on our way.
Not long after we arrived by the plane. Slowly we all make our way to the usual seats on board before the door gots locked and the pilot tells us that take off is in a few minutes. Conversations were made in between us all and some laughs shared. And within no time we reached our right high and got the all cleared so we could start to move around again.
„You were really great with the kids." Emily tells Susan from across the aisle.
„Thank you." she answers her, blushing slightly at the compliment.
„That's true! It is really hard to get kids to trust you after something this awfully happened to them!" JJ goes on.
„But those two trusted you like you knew them since forever!" she adds impressed.
„I guess I am just good with kids. Always loved them!" Susan whispers embarrassed at all the attention she was getting.
„You can say that again! I never saw anyone who was better with kids than you!" Rossi says with a shake of his head.
„Really? Well if I ever need a babysitter again, I know who I am going to call." JJ laughs.
„Hey! I thought I am Henry's babysitter!?" Spencer says in disbelief, which makes everyone else laugh at his appalled face.
„I mean, I wouldn't have a problem if both of you would look after him next time!" JJ tries to smoothen out the situation with a smile.
„If you ever need me to look after Henry, just give me a call!" Susan says with a soft smile.
„I will not forget about that, don't worry!" JJ answers her with a promise.
„Hello my furry friends. Since you are already on your way back home, how about going out tonight?" my baby girl suddenly asks out of nowhere.
„How long where you already listening in baby girl?" I ask her with a raised eyebrow.
„Don't worry hot stuff, I only got the last bit of your conversation. So anyone up for clubbing?" she says happily. Smiling even wider when everyone agrees, well, everyone but Susan.
„Girl genius, what about you?" she asks her with a tilted head.
„I don't know. Depends on where you guys would like to go." she answers insecure.
„We usually go to Luigi's bar. You coming?" Baby Girl asks hopefully.
„I am afraid I can't. They won't let me in." Susan whispers, head hanging low.
„What about ONCY?" i ask her, pulling her face up slightly so she has to look me in the eyes. She sighs and shakes her head, looking at Spencer for help.
„The only place they would let her in would be the sports bar." Spencer says with a shrug. We all look at him in confusion, why wouldn't anyone let her in?
„Were you a naughty girl that they won't let you in?" baby girl asks with interest sparkling from her eyes.
„No, I am just to young." Susan says turning bright red because we all look at her in shock.
„May i ask you how old you are Susan?" Hotch asks her after studying her a moment.
„20, but I am almost 21!" she answers with a bowed head again.
„Damn it! And you are already working for the bureau? Wow!" Emily states in open aw.
„Not really." Spencer mumbles quietly but not quiet enough.
„What do you mean with, not really?" Hotch asks Spencer strictly. Seeing Susan getting nervous I send Hotch an back the fuck off man. But the question was asked and everyone wants to know the answer.
„Sorry sweetheart." Spencer softly whispers and pulls her closer towards him.
„She works for the bureau since she turned 11." Spencer answers proudly. We all look at her in total disbelief and shock. The indrawn breaths were indicators how shocked we all are. Damn, how could she start to work for them this young!? That's just fucking unbelievable!!
„How Damn smart are you?" JJ asks her stunned.
„I don't believe in rating how smart someone is, but guessing you mean my iq, it is pretty high." she answers her while playing with her hair tai around her hand.
„How high is your iq?" Emily asks her softly, realizing that this wasn't a topic Susan feels comfortable with. She takes a deep breath and looks at Emily.
„198" she says a bit frightened.
„Fuck!" was heard around the plane. I guess we all exclaimed it at the same time. She is a fucking genius!! Not a normal genius, no! Even for a genius she is an even bigger genius!!!
„Looks like boy wonder indeed got himself a pretty good competition! Not only a damn smart one but also a good looking one!" baby girl exclaimed with a happy tone.
„But don't worry little genius, I am going to ask in a favor and get you into Luigi's bar with us. But no drinks for you!" She chirps before ending the video call. Susan looks shocked but relieved at the now black screen, seemingly relaxed that it doesn't make anything different how high her iq is.
„we should of realized it way sooner. After all, she had beaten Spenc at chess!" JJ announces with a soft smile towards Susan who relaxes even more at that.
„you are right JJ! We are profilers after all!" Emily adds with a shake of her head. And what good profilers they are, they didn't even figure out that Spencer and Susan are brother and sister, I think to myself. Spencer seems to know what I am thinking because he winks at me.