Chapter 1

This is a story that I wrote way back before Like I'm Gonna Fall In Love With You, and this is really badly written and is similar to the story I previously stated in many ways. 

I'm sorry for any pain you may encounter while reading this story. 

I'm posting it up becasue a dedicated fan informed me that Quizilla is deleting their site and therefore my story would be deleted from the public view. So, here it is. Once again, I'm very sorry ahaha.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Shut up Mary!” I shouted as I gave her a good hard punch.

She looked up at me with hazel eyes and an innocent look plastered to her face. “What? It’s not like he doesn’t notice me!”

 My best friend, Mary Lomeli was still going on about Max Freda, the senior in our fourth period. She was roaming over his blond hair and his blue eyes. I rolled my eyes and smiled at her.

She was so funny, obsessing over the guy that everybody hung out with. All the girls wanted Max, and his amazingly cute cousin, Garret. Garret was just as cute as Max; still I didn’t really care for either of them.

Yet, I didn’t want to hurt Mary’s feelings so I pretended to listen to her as we walked out to the senior parking lot.

The slight breeze flew past me and I stopped suddenly feeling my phone vibrate. I flipped open my phone and saw the caller I.D. say “Dad” and I decided to pick it up.

“Hey dad, what’s up?” I asked.

“Hey honey, we have a guest, he’s your mom’s friends son. I doesn’t have anywhere to stay so, I guess he’ll be living here . . . is that okay?”

I rolled my eyes; of course this was not okay! The only guest room we had that wasn’t being redone, was the one across from mine, and I. . . . . . .

“Yeah, sure it’s fine,” I lied.  I could almost see the grin spread across his face through the phone.

“Great, your mom and I are going to be gone tomorrow and. .  .Well we’ll be gone basically the whole weekend and I would like it if you would show him around the house and get him acquainted with the place, okay? Get home fast, I don’t want him burning down the place,” my dad said before he hung up.

I stared blankly into space as I realized that the man I called ‘dad’ had just hung up on me. “Yeah, love you too.”

I heard Mary shouting my name from inside my Ford Taurus and smiled quickly. Somehow, Mary always knew the perfect to cheer me up, no matter what.

“Keira! Come on! I have to get home in time for my date with Chad!” shouted Mary at me as I threw my bag into the backseat and sped off towards Mary’s house. Chad was her boyfriend, he was cute and sweet, yet she still obsessed over Max and Garret. Funny, yet, I knew that no matter what, Chad and Mary were inseparable; they could be really sweet and really passionate when they thought nobody was looking. I laughed inside, Mary was so incredibly bipolar. 

After I dropped her off, I sped over to my large house on Church St. and watched as my gate slowly pulled itself open. I let a huge frown spread across my face as I saw a black Porsche parked in my spot.

Rude much?

I grabbed my keys out of the car, and didn’t even worry about my bag; it’d be there tomorrow, when I needed it. I straightened my short cadet blue skirt and sighed as I slipped my key into the little key hole.