When Two Goddess Meet Chapter 9

Chapter 9

I turn around and go back to my apartment. Freya is still there. She lean to her car. She turn her head to see me. She approaches me. 

"Rea, I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I should have tell Kelly about us." 

Her face looks guilty. I sigh and look down. I don't have the nerve to look her in the eyes. I and Kelly just kiss. Maybe I don't want it to happen, but I still feel very bad. I feel like I betray her. Freya lifts my face with both of her hands. She looks worries sick. I looks down, I can't look at her. 

"Are you okay ?" She sounds very concern. 

"............" I keep silent. 

"What happened ?" 

"I..." I'm very afraid. I'm afraid of losing her. 

"Please tell me." 

She hug me and place her right hand on my head. She kiss my forehead. 

"Do you need some time alone ?" She ask me. 

"I... I guess..." 

"Okay... Just call me or see me when you're feeling better." 

She let go of me and get inside her car. She starts her engine then drive off. I walk into my apartment. It's empty. I guess Claes and Rain is going somewhere. I head to the bathroom and take a shower. I look at myself in the mirror. Gosh, I look horrible. I touch my lip with my finger. I sigh and I go to the bedroom. I put on my PJ's and lie on the bed. 

I'm trying to remember what happened earlier. What did she mean by I don't notice ? Did she give me some kind of sign or something ? I try to remember. I close my eyes. 

.........

Four weeks ago.

Fashion week this year. I end up booked every top show in New York, Milan, Paris, and London. What I hate about fashion week is the time. London Fashion week start less than a day after New York Fashion week. I hate rushing. And the airport is cramped. Oh well. It has to be done. I get in the plane. Well, it's a coincide that Kelly seat is next to mine. Because the flight take about seven hours. Yes, seven hours. We talk about a lot of stuff. Then this one topic came up. Love life. 

"So... Are you dating anyone right now ?" Kelly ask. 

"No. I don't think I'm going to date anyone anytime soon." 

"Why ?" 

"Oh well, I dunno. I think I haven't found one that I like." 

"How about in the past ?" 

"I never ever date anyone before." 

"Really ?" 

"Yep." 

"Isn't that hard for a girl like you ? I mean... You know ? All the boys chasing after you and stuff..." 

"Oh... No... I just turn down all of 'em." 

"Wow... Well...uhm..." She's blushing. 

"Hm ? What's up ? Do you have a fever or something ?" 

I touch her forehead, cheeks, and neck to make sure that she's alright. 

"I'm fine." She grab my hand from her neck. 

"Are you sure ? Your face feels hot." 

"Positive, maybe I just need some rest." 

"Okay. You better sleep." 

"Kay." 

She sleeps on my shoulder while holding my hands. And I feel asleep too. When I sleep, I feel a peck on my neck. I ignore it. And then, I feel someone kiss my cheek. I'm too tired so I don't open my eyes. I wake up and look at my watch. Still one hour till we reach London. I look at Kelly. She still sleeping on my shoulder. And she never let go of my hand. She open her eyes.