Chapter 1

Btw 99.9% sure the cover is just a Nash look-a-like just saying 😂💕

~~~~~~~~

Do you ever get that feeling where there's a butterfly museum in your stomach, and every moment is like the first? That's the feeling I had every single day with him.

~~~~~~~~

I put down my phone and walked over to my vanity to to my makeup for the night. I put on some mascara and eyeliner to make my blue eyes pop, and a little bit of foundation and powder. Tonight was going to be a great night.

I slipped on some high waisted shorts and a plain burgundy crop top from American Eagle, and finished off my look with a red and green flannel, gray vans, and a light gray beanie.

~~~~~~~~

I pulled into my best friend, Reagan's driveway and honked my horn. She ran out three minutes later, looking frazzled but still beautiful. She slid into my car and slammed the door behind her.

"I can't even stand my mom anymore."

She began to rant. I just nodded my head and pretended to care until she gave me the directions to the apartment complex we were going to.

It was a beautiful fall night here in New York, and we couldn't think of a better way to spend it then partying.

(And no, not New York, New York, the rural part of New York.)

I found an empty parking spot to the left of the complex, and we got out of the car.

5 minutes later, we had a group of guys in front of us, and alcohol in our hands. I wasn't much of a drinker, but Reagan was.

After about a half hour of dancing and 2 cups of beer, I walked into the small little kitchen to get some Cheetos.

Don't judge.

After I found a bag, I sat on the small counter. After about three minutes I heard a "What do you think your doing" and I spun to my right, knocking my head on the cabinet, causing the bag of Cheetos to spill over.

I turned over to see the most beautiful boy I have ever seen.

He had bright blue eyes, and perfect hair. After realizing I was just sitting there staring at him, I managed to stutter a couple of words.

"H-hungry, food, B-bored-"

"Not sharing with me!!" he squealed as he went into a little cabinet and pulled out a brand new bag of Cheetos. He then hopped onto the counter, and stuck out his hand.

"I'm Nash. Nash Grier."