Chapter 1

My name is Ashley. I am 21, old enough to get wasted at a bar without using a fake ID. I've never used a fake ID but all my friends in high school did and I always wanted to try it. But my parents are the reason any fun in my teenage years were thrown away. I moved out of my family's house as fast as I could and moved to the big city. I'm still a virgin, still never been wasted,still single, and still haven't lived the life I've wanted to yet. I'm in college in New York, for makeup. It's the best school. I like it. I have a really good friend, Kenzie. We've been really good friends since the start of the first semester and we've grown to be like sisters till now, third semester.

I laid in my apartment room bed, studying.

And I know you may be thinking, why is she studying for makeup, but there's more than you think involved.

Kenzie called really hyper with a lot to talk about.

"Ash! Come on let's go out! Come on, we need to do something. We don't have classes until Wednesday and it's Friday night girl, let's get out, let's have some fun!" She shouted throw the phone.

"Okay okay kenzz, calm down, I don't know if I'm up to go to a party or bar or wherever you decide to go tonight, It's late and I have to get back to studying." She huffed and then hug up the phone. I knew she would get upset because every time she wants to do something I always deny it.

I called back feeling guilty.

"Okay okay fine but only this one time." She started to scream.

"YAAYYY! Okay I'll be there at 9pm. Oh thank you Ash I'm so excited."

"Your welcome, okay let me get dressed." We hung up the phone and I looked through my closet to find something to wear. Everything I had was so formal, I never really went out to DO stuff so I just had formal clothes. As I was looking I looked at the time, 8:57. Kenzie was coming soon and I had nothing but a nice pair of black heals. A couple minuets later I heard a knock on the door.

"Ash it's me, open up!" I felt nervous opening up because I still was in my pajamas and she wanted me to be ready.

"Kenzie I can't find anything to wear." I said as I opened the door she pushed through with her tight black dress that was short and up to her ass and her high heals, that for my say, could break her ankle. But she did look beautiful. Her curly long brown hair blew in the wind when she walked in and her make-up shined in the light. I always felt she looked prettier than me.

"I knew you wouldn't find anything to wear, so I kinda brought you one of my dresses." She handed me a bag and sat down on my bed.

"Oh Kenzie I don-" she interrupted me.

"Just try it on!" I was going to resist but then I just ran into the bathroom and tried it on. It was black, a sparkly black, and very tight. Something I wasn't used to. It was pretty but short and it has long sleeved. I took out my hair to see if I could make it work but I didn't know about it so I went out and showed Kenzie.

"OH MY GOD I LOVE IT! Yes girl, damn, you look amazing! Now all we need to do is straighten your hair and put some make-up on and you will look extravagant." She walked toward me as I looked in the mirrors, trying to find away to really like it.

"I don't know how I feel about this." I said covering my face with my hands.

"No, Ash you wearing this and I'm going to straighten your hair and we are going to have a good time tonight, maybe finally find someone for you, who knows, but your coming no matter what."

"Okay fine, just do my hair"

"YAAAAAAAAYY." She said jumping up and down and then pulling me in the bathroom.

She straightened my blondish-brown long hair and it did look really pretty when she was done. She then did my makeup, which she did an awesome job as always. I said I would of done it but she insisted since she was on a roll.

I fixed my dress when I got out of the bathroom and put my heals on. I looked in the mirror admiring myself for a little and then Kenzie dragged me out.

"We are so going to rock it tonight." Kenzie said walking out the door while I closed it behind me.

"I hope, so wear are we going?"

"You'll see." She said and in a couple minuets we wear down stairs and she called for a cab.

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter, it is my first one so please don't mind if it's a little bad.

Please vote and comment what you think. Thank you and I love you all to pieces