Cheaters.

It was a normal Saturday weekend off from school and I was slowly falling into a deep sleep.

*1 minute later*

'Ra-ha-ringtone, pick up your phone.

Ra-ha-ringtone, pick up your phone.

Ting-ting-ting-ting-ting-ting be-beep-beep-boop!

Pick up your telephone, because you hear your ringtone!'

My phone went off.

I decided to pick up because it could be my dad. He Travels a lot for his job.

"Hey" I said sleepily.

"Heyy, What you got going on today" said my bestfriend Ashleigh.

Me: "Nothing really.Why? Wassup?"

Ashbash:"You want to hit up the mall today they got this sale at our store"

Me:"Sure. Why not meet you at your house in 10" I said then hung up.

I hurried up grabbed my Make-up bag and my favorite pair of Toms and left...

I know your probably wondering well where are your clothes well Me and Ashleigh have been bff since pre-k and I always kept clothes over at her house.

I got in to my car in drove to her house 5 minutes later I pulled up to her house. She lives and a simple 2 story house Red brick brown/black door with glass in the middle and a nice flower bed in front of the house.

So I walk to the door and she opens it Im guessing she heard my car.

Ashbash:"Hey Layken,your ready to get ready??"

Me:"Girl I was born ready" flips hair and we both start laughing.

*2 hours later*

We were finally done with our make-up and hair and our outfits on...I did my make-up with a natural look actually it is natural just some eyeliner and mascara to enhance my hazel eyes and my medium length brown hair in a braid ponytail. My outfit consist of a simple Black lace in the back and see through in the front shirt with some white shorts with my purple Toms

Ashleigh had on a little brownze eye shadow mascara and eyeliner her hair in curls and she had on a White dress with her brown cowboy like boots or (whatever color)

And we were off on the way there we were talking about the new Marc Jaydens movie that was coming out. We were making plans to go see it. Then our song Unkiss by Maroon 5 came on Spotify radio and we started singing

"Disrespectful how you did this I lied to my heart can't light a .... Unkiss me untouchhh mee untake this heart we kinda sung on key proud of ourselves ...

We pulled up to Americas Mall and it was packed it took us 20 min. to park we finally parked the car got out and walked to our store Forever 21 they had hecka sales.

I saw this Teal skirt long in the back short in the front and decided to get it since it was only half off a good price..and that was the beginning of our shopping spree.

We decided to go to the food court because shopping is a sport and food is bae.

We get there and decide to eat at a Japanese food place. As we walk to go get in a line, I see something familiar and I gasp and stop and Ashleigh bumps into me.

Ashbash:"What is it?"she says

I point because I can't talk at the moment.

She follows to where my finger is pointed and then she gasps to.

I can't believe this is happening to me out of all of the people in the universe they choose me.

There was a sudden pain in my heart as I saw the scene unfold before my eyes.

It was my Boyfriend for 2 years Will and he's with another girl all in her face their heads touching as if they are going to kiss.

I pulled out my phone and began taking pictures so that I had proof when I dumped his sorry no good cheating behind.

Ashleigh begans to pull me away from the scene so we want get caught im guessing.

Me:"Smart thinking" I say

Ashbash:"Are you OK?"

Me:"Yeah I'm fine. I just can't believe he just let 2 years go down the drain. I don't feel like shopping anymore. Let's go."

Ashbash:"OK let's got to your house and watch a movie with Marc Jaydens and eat your fave candy Twizzlers and some cookie and cream ice cream"

Me:"Sounds like a plan." *sighs* "Anything to get my mind off of this."

°°°°°°

A/N - So my not so very first book tell me what you think is it boring is it good should keep going?? Let meknow.. Give me some type of feedback pleazz...