Faye Adira (Oiseau Noir a.k.a Blackbird)

Name: Faye Adira

Superhero Identity: Oiseau Noir (Blackbird)

Other Names:

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Occupation: Student/Superhero

Residence: The Adira Household, small apartment in Paris, France, not far from the school.

Relatives: Mom, Sister (Kenzi - Zi for short), Dad (Not living with them), Adrien Agreste (Cousin), Gabriel Agreste (Uncle).

Friends: Marinette, Alya, Adrien, Nino, Chloe, Quintin, Jake, Kayte, Barry, and Carrie.

Enemies: Hawkmoth/Akuma victims, and Lila.

Kwami: Kikko, A small blackbird looking kwami, a red and a yellow feather on both wings, and a tail composed of black feathers, an orange beak, Brown eyes, and a red gem on her forehead connected to three black feathers and then her head feathers.

Love Interests: Loup D' Esprit/ Quintin Smith

Powers and Abilities: Very good at frisbee, and the power to emit shockwaves out of her hands.

Weapons: Frisbee.

Appearance:

Personality: Civilian, Hardworking, she tends to play frisbee a lot usually letting her little sister win, she's a very good gamer but prefers the adventure type games (a big Nintendo fan)

Personality: Civilian, Hardworking, she tends to play frisbee a lot usually letting her little sister win, she's a very good gamer but prefers the adventure type games (a big Nintendo fan). She's an introvert, preferring to have more alone time to sketch, game, or finish school work. She does hang out with her friends a good bit enjoying their company.
Superhero: Can get a bit flirty at times but tends to remain the same, she tries to get the attention of her partner Loup to no avail as he cannot return her feelings, mostly because there's some other girl in his life.

Relationships: Mother (Their relationship isn't the best, Faye's little sister is a lot closer to their mother than Faye is, Faye had to grow up to take care of Kenzi when her dad left.) Kenzi (They're really close and spend basically any minute they have together while home.) Adrien (Cousins but act more like siblings tending to have small rivalries (friendly) and make bets a lot just for the fun of it, Faye usually wins), Marinette (As friends they're pretty close, Faye usually pokes fun at her for having a crush on Adrien but also likes to help out with Mari's schemes to find love). Quintin (Friends, they don't talk to often because every Time Faye is near him he goes blank, not really the stutter type but just doesn't talk at all, this leads to some awkward moments between the two and resulted in a lesser friendship.)

Trivia: Faye Adira (Loyal and Strong), She's convinced Quintin hates her as he does not talk when she's near. She also usually manages to get herself into some sticky situations while handling animals, but managed to make fast friends with Ladybug while at it.