The Release

As solid ground falls down to hell I fall to where I crawl to the devil himself to make me melt under his fiery gaze inside the haze. He gazes down and Thinks "what is this, a mere child" he looks into the soul of what he bestowed to see his soul of pure gold. But in the center stood a lump of black coal darker than his own soul. This child fears that he cannot conceal the pain of his days. It's not physical but mental, he not crazy but his sight is hazy. He begs the fiery spirit to release the coal from his soul for the sweet release from the fleece brushing his skin. He looks at his kin of pure light and says " Release me O'great one, give the gold of my soul to that pure light" his voice cracks" All I do is smite the light the light in which I fight, make her happy beyond her dreams, the sun above smile all day and save her from the pain of my demise. Chain me in a chain of cold ice, beat back the monster eating at my soul, please bestow this gift on my soul to release me from the harsh embrace of the race on which takes it toll on my soul." the boy says, The fiery spirit studied his soul as he spoke, the coal in his heart melts to a soft glow."O'little one who feels so low, you shall have you release at a price, all is not lost, the coal eating at your soul was just a weight, keeping you from being pure. When you realized what you were fighting for, your soul was released the coal eating at your soul melted into light. You felt you couldn't live up to the correct standards, so you burdened you're soul with this hole that was bestowed. You felt that in life everything was your fault even in old age you couldn't let go. You're soul is released by what it lets go, when you realize you couldn't help the past, you gave you're goodness up to someone who could make a difference. That is you're release little one when you felt someone understood. That's you're release." The mask the boy put on fell off he collapsed and bawled. He got up and kissed his sisters forehead " Live happy little one, live happy" he crumbled to gold sand and blew away in the wind. She collapsed to the ground and cried. " It will be alright little one, I restored him to his youth he is now in Elysium" a statue made of pure gold in the shape of her brother appeared in his hand. " let this guide you little on live life to the fullest because you can fade at any time" with that the devil turned to embers and floated away. She started to glow and she woke with a start in her bed. A feeling of calm settling over her. She clasped the statue of her brother in her hand and a single tear flowed down her face like a slightly overfilled vase.