intro

Hi i'm unique! im 16 years old ,im black , im 5'2 ,nd i have good hair i dont know why, but i dont bother asking b/c i dont know my daddy ,so i aint too much trippen.i have a boyfrand name dayday.His name is Daion ,but people call him DayDay. I was chillin with my frands : Michael, Kandis,Jordan,Kaleb,and Chrissy, at the park. Then i got a text from DayDay .

**TEXT CONVO**

Bae<3: hey<3

Niq:):hey wyd?

Bae<3:nm!tryna see wht u up to.

Niq:):ohh im at the park wit errbdy y wassup?

Bae<3: ohh ima come up there.

Niq:) ight.

I waited about 5 minutes then i said "guy i'm gonna go b/c I snuck out and my ma don't know." then i was like "ight"

I ran home and bumped into DayDay.He was like where you going and i was said home, i snuck out>

DayDay:"awwe i wanted to hang out with you."

"I'm sorry i gotta go." then I kissed him.

I got home and my moma was pulling up. I ran to the back door and changed. Then I came out my room "hey ma" I sed .

She sed "hey baby". She seemed tired ,so i left her alone.

I was bored so i texted DayDay.

Niq:):hey

Bae<3: hey wyd?

niq:): bored:(

Bae<3:wanna come over?

niq:): I gotta see.

I ran to my ma room "ma can I go over kandis house?" She sed "ion care."

niq:) yeah come nd get me

I ran got my things together nd text kandis to cover for me. she sed she will. 10 minutes later he was here to pick me up took us about 5 minutes to get there.