The Years go by and I still love you

Author: Spottyfox129

Fandom: POTC: Curse of the black pearl

Pairing: Jack/Barbossa

Rating: PG13 mild sexual content.

Summary: Barbossa tries to win Jack's heart again, trying to make things right after the mutiny. Jack opens his heart only for meaningless sex, with the two unknowing how to love one another again, each time they meet one of them always leaves the other in their wake. Jack sees Barbossa as a selfish, dishonest man , cruel and cold hearted. Hector struggles to show the young lad that he is soft and isn't who he comes across as, he loves Jack and wouldn't hurt him, unfortunately whenever Hector tries to show him it always come across wrong as if he was heartless, he tries to convince Jack that he is kinder.

Note: This is NOT a fanfic, this is a role play my friend and I did on Instagram then I just moved it on here. There is a few typos in there that I am aware of but I'm too lazy to go through and fix all of them hehe. Anyways we hope you guys enjoy!

———————-

Jack: Gold jewelry wrapped around him, a loose crown on his head as well as three gold necklaces around his neck, he stood by a chest staring face to face with his first mate. A frown covered his face, he waved around a small gold cup in his hand. "C'mon mate, me friends have ran away and your curse lifted. I'd say that's a fair payment considering I helped you, wouldn't you? So if you don't mind I'll just be on me way then.." Flashing the older pirate a smile.

Barbossa: smirking at the young pirate as he failed to gain his interest. Watching the cup he swung in his hand as his slow movements kept him listening. "Yer entering dangerous waters, Jaack. " he heaved with a grin "I won't be so kind to like ye walk away with me treasure" he gave a nod to one of the crew who took Jack by his arms "ye be comin with us to insure you won't take off with any of this fine gold" he took a daring step closer to the boy and gave him an intimidating stare.

Jack: Lowering his head gesturing a gentle bow, his gold teeth showing as his smile grew bigger, feeling intrigued by the older pirates words. "Am I?" He teased. To caught up in looking into Hector's eyes he didn't anticipate the pirates next move. Raising his arms and glaring back at the other pirate giving him a stern growl. Looking to his first mate and giving a frown as he easily tossed the cup by barbossa's feet. "I could just take it off if that's what you'd like luv.." Snarled the captain, standing straight once the older pirate stepped a little too close to Jack. Just like old times, he thought with a pleasing smile and a flick of his head.

Barbossa: watching his reaction as his crew stepped closer to Jack making him feel uncomfortable, but the older pirate didn't care. He flashed Jack a quick smile in return to his bow, he got a flashback of when Jack used to make those kind of gestures all the time for him, those were the good days. "Nay, that would be displeasing " he barked in a cheeky tone, paying no mind to the cup that got tossed at his feet. He looked deep into Jack's eyes as he let a chuckle pass through his lips as he reached his hand towards Jack and firmly pulled the necklace off Jack's neck but made sure not to hurt him. "Ye be leavin this treasure behind. you wouldn't want to suffer the same fate as I endured " he whispered softly, almost like he cared.

Jack: Raising his hands higher above his head as the man behind him gripped his arms tighter and lingering closer behind the young pirate. His body twitched as his gaze drew around the crew who came closer towards him, raising his upper lip, looking into barbossa's cold blue eyes. Flashing the older pirate a guilty expression and lowering his head. "I'd thought it rather pleasing" whispered the pirate in a pouty state. He didn't flinch as the captain pulled the necklace from his neck but only a whimper, the back of his neck sting for a moment back that was the least of his concerns. "I would not be dragged into the pearl like some prisoner. The only way I'll board her is me crew accepting me as caption again and therefore I will refuse at any level if you are to take me and if you do I just might kill you, savvy?" He barked as he stepped closer to the older man, the pirate behind him grew lazy and lightened his grip which made it easy for Jack to trap his pistol and be free from the Man behind him, aiming it at his first mate's head, pulling his finger back on the trigger as he welcomed the fifty other crewmen aiming their weapons at Sparrow, his gaze never left Hectors. His hand shook as the older pirate starred the barrel of the gun. "I will not be going with you mate" purred the pirate.