kinh tế vĩ mô là gì

Bắt đầu từ đầu

* The regulation of the economy is actually in the hands of the centralbank and the goverment because only the goverment and the central bank can control the amount of money supplied to the economy.

* The monetary policy of a country as well as the controll of the quantity of currency supplied are one of the bank functions. Like the Federal reserve System, the bank of Japan all regulate the quantity of money supplied fundmental in order to promote the economics growth and control inflaction.

* Like the drivers who are the acceleration to speedup or slowdown his car, the central bank control the economy by decreasing the quantity of money supplied. The central bank keeps the economy from a brupt changes by strict rules on money supplied like a mean to promote the economy.

* The monetary policy si just like a game of puzzles. There's no data can tell us how rapidly the economy responds to monthly and yearly changes. The central bank keeps "one eye" on the inflaction rate which may burst due to over heated economy, and another eye on employment rate which may increase rapidly due to economic decline.

* The economy can be controlled by the fiscal policy, by goverment receipt and goverment expenditures. Although the central bank control the money supplied of a nation, goverment expenditures affect the nation's economic growth significaltly.

* Where the good or bad, majour economic offectson our daily life such as inflaction, unemploy primarily result from macro-level decisions.

Phân tích cung và cầu

* Trước hết về mặt thuật ngữ cần phân biệt cầu với nhu cầu. Nhu cầu tự nhiên của con người về mặt tinh thần và vật chất thong thường là không có giới hạn và khó xác định. Còn cầu mà chúng ta nói đến ở đây là một khái niệm kinh tế học biểu đạt các nhu cầu vừa mang tính tự nhiên vừa mang tính xã hội và có thể ước định được của con người trong thị trường.

* Cầu là lượng hàng hóa dich vụ mà người mua có khả năng và sẵn sang mua với mức giá khác nhau. Do đó cầu mới chỉ là sự sẵn sang mua chứ chưa phải là sự thực hiện một quá trình mua thực tế. Khi biểu diễn trên sơ đồ, đường cầu diễn tả số lượng hàng hóa người tiêu dùng (hộ gia đình hoặc doanh nghiệp) sẵn sàng có khả năng mua với mức giá khác nhau.

* Đường cầu luôn có xu hướng dốc xuống và lệch về phía bên phải. Đấy là do luật cầu quy định: cầu về một hàng hóa, dịch vụ nào đấy sẽ tăng lên khi giá của nó tăng lên.

* Khi được biểu diễn trên cùng một đồ thị đường cung và đường cầu sẽ cắt nhau tại một điểm và cho thấy chỉ có mức giá và một lượng hàng hóa dịch vụ nhất định đáp ứng nhu cầu của cả người mua lẫn người bán. Đấy là trạng thái cân bằng cung cầu, tạo ra điểm cân bằng thị trường, hay nói cách khác là giá cả thị trường. Và chúng ta quan sát thấy một điểm: bất cứ lúc nào giá cả thị trường cao hoặc thấp hơn mức giá tại điểm cân bằng thị trường thì đều xuất hiện hoặc dư thừa hoặc thiếu hụt hàng hóa trên thị trường.

* Cần lưu một vấn đề nữa là giá cân đối nói trên sẽ thay đổi khi đường cầu hoặc đường cung dịch chuyển. Nói cách khác là giá tương đối trình bày trên chỉ có giá trị tương đối, không cố định. Vì sao? Vì nó phụ thuộc vào mối quan hệ cung cầu mà bản than cung hoặc cầu lại chịu tác động của rất nhiều nhân tố khác nhau, như tiến bộ công nghệ, thu thập người tiêu dùng, chính sách của chính phủ, cung ứng hàng thay thế, lối sống...

Dịch: Analysing supply and demand

* First we need distinguish between needs and demand. Interminologically. Human instinctive spiritual and materal need are unlimited and difficult to define. But "demand" which we mantion is an economic concept expressing human natural and socialist needs which can be quantified in the market.

* Demand is the quantity of good and services which buyers are able to willing to buy at any all prices. So demand is only a willness to buy not an actual buying process. On graph, the demand cure shows the quantity of goods which consumers (households or companies) are able and willing to buy at any all prices.

* The demand curve always tend to slope down ward and shift to the right. This is the detamined by the laws of demand: The demand for a goods or a service will increase when the price of it decreases.

* Supply is the quantity of goods and services which sellers are able and willing to buy in difference prices in a fixed moment. The supply of market is an ability and willingness to buy but not a representation of a actual buying process. On graph, the supply curve shows the quantity of good which sellers are able and willing to buy in different prices.

* The supply curve always tend to slopeupward and this is detamined by the law of supply: the supply for a goods or a service will increase when the price of its increases.

* On the same graph, the demand curve and the supply curve will meet at one point and show that: Only a certain price and quantity of goods and services meet the needs of both the buyers and sellers. This is a supply and demand equilibrium which cuates the market equilibrium point a other is the market price. And it can be seen that in whenever the market price is higher or lower than the price at the market equilibrium point: There will be a suplus or ashort supply of goods in the market.

* It is also noted that the above equilibrium price will change when the demand curve and the supply cure shift. In other word the above equilibrium price has relative value not fix. Why? Because it depends on the demand and supply relation and demand and supply are affected by various factor such as technological advances, consumer in come, goverment policies.