The first night

"COME ON BLAKE!" My little sister Sally yelled pulling me to the evil pizza place of nightmares. "Why do you need me!?" I questioned as we entered the place. "Because mom is busy with work and your 16." She stated. "Fine!" I huffed dragging her in now. "LETS GO THEIR GOING TO START!" She whined as I payed to get in, "Who?" I asked (okay I've never actually been here before but I've heard it's hunted so I try to avoid it) "FREDDY!" She screeched "Inside voices." the cashier said softly.

"Sorry!" Sally said loudly, "Come on let's go." I fake smiled, I don't even want to be NEAR this place let along go the the scariest thing ever. we entered the show room, where the nightmare animals stood. "Lets go to the front!" Sally smile "Or stay back here with the other parents." I sighed "Pwease, come on." she said in he cute voice. "Fine." I muttered, she dragged me to the front where I sat next to the cutest boy ever (he was like 17). I looked at the bear who was singing and starring at the cute boy, who was staring back in fear.

"I know their pretty creepy." I whispered in his ear, "That's not why I'm scared." he whispered back but not taking his eyes off the bear. "What do you mean?" I asked "Come with me, after the show." he smiled "Why not now!" I yelled, then got a giant "SHHHHH!" from all the kids.

"Okay." he grabbed my hand and leading me throw the rooms, to a room full if little kid draw pictures and posters. "Where are we?" I asked sitting in the chair. "My work place, I'm the security guard." he sighed, "Why would any one want to rob this place?" I laughed "I'm not keeping people out, I'm keeping THEM in!" he yelled like he was angry. "If you don't like this job then why are you doing it?"

"My mom made me she said I needed a life so she sighed me up and if I quit or get fire, she won't call me her son any more."

"You have a really mean mom! Worse then mine!" I snickered, trying to make him laugh. "This is not funny! Their going to kill me! I talked to the last person to work here and she said they try as hard as they can to kill you!" he cried, and then really started to cry. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I yelled hugging him, "What your name?" I asked making him sit on the floor a crossed from me.

"Hana." he muttered rubbing his eyes, He's sooooooooooo cuuuuuteeee! "I need to get my sister you stay here." I smiled, leaving. I ran to the show room where she was asleep on the floor. I smiled picked her up and called my mom, gladly she could take her home, I lied and said I found some friends and wanted to stay.

I ran back in to the security room and Hana was asleep two, awwwwww! I sat next to him and just started to mess with his hair, it was REALLY soft! okay I know I'm being creepy but he's asleep! "Can you stop." he moaned smacking my hand, I just laughed.

He looked drunk! I laid down next to him and passed out (I studied last night until like 3 AM) "You should go home. It's almost six." He said sitting up looking at his watch, he gasped, "IT'S 11:59!" he screamed jumping in to the chair and grabbed a broom from the wall. "What's wrong?" I yawned "My job stared at 12, and so do they." He said trying not to sound scared but failed.

I heard a click as I looked out one of the doors "WHAT WAS THAT!?" I screamed "The camera." he said pointing at a screen in front if him. he gasped "W-what is it?" I stuttered.

"The bunnies gone."