Prologue

"Goddamn, you really don't remember me?" He presses his hand to the very top of his forehead.

I bet the rings hurt him.

I think, glancing at the multiple pieces of blinding silver on each one of his long pale fingers.

"I've seen that ring before." I answered impulsively, watching a smile creep on those lips.

This guy. . . . there is something about him I know so well. . . . . maybe it is the smile, or the eyes. He isn't harmful at all. At least that is what I had thought.

I drop the pepper spray back into the deep end of my pocket.

"You actually gave it to me."

He walks over to me, pulling the ring off of his finger and placing it within the palm of my hand.  I move the ring around within my fingertips. A crescent moon is indented within the side, along with the small imprint of a date.

"I gave this to you-"

"Let me introduce myself. . . .again." he extends his hand out to me, continuing to grin while his eyes move from my left to my right.

"I'm Peter . . . .I was your boyfriend, and I'd wish to have the pleasure of-"

As hard as I can, I throw my hand across his face. The feeling of his skin on my hand felt strange, felt familiar.

Everything was slowly coming back to me, everything he had ever done, everything that made me who I was now.

"Fuck you." I answer, rushing past him and back up the front porch of my house. My back is pressed up against the door, and i hold onto my stomach.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers of Wattpad!

I'm overly thankful to all of you who are reading my story, I'd like to go over some rules and things I'd like to say before we get started:

1) Please DO NOT HATE. This is my first book and it's not going to be perfect, if you see a flaw you can point it out, but don't be rude about it.

2) If you're going to try reading it, please give it a chance, I may not be J.K. Rowling, but I love this book

That's it for now, enjoy!

-Until Next Time,

Angelica