Chapter 1

"Hey Cat!" Shouted the happy Karlie Hastings.

"Hi. Look Karlie it's eight in the morning and also it's a fricking Saturday. What is that you want from me?"

"Halloween is coming up! Do you have any plans?" She pauses waiting for my answer. But before I could even respond to her question she answers,"Of course not! But now you do! Why? Because you Katarina Owen are going to my Halloween bash!"

All of this was said in an exciting voice. Which however hurt my ears.

"Yeah sure whatever I'll go. Oh and thanks for thinking I have nothing better to do." I said as a hung up on her.

I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. I thought to myself 'damn Karli waking me up so early' but oh well now I'll be first to claim the tv. Oh I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Katarina Owen, I'm 16 a sophomore in high school. Openly bisexual and had an amazing boyfriend who I just recently found out through Karli he has been cheating on me. So that's over and eating all sweets in the house are in. I bet you're wondering if I'm fat. I'm not I'm actually quiet fit. I play soccer and I'm in track.

Lately though I've been trying to focus on family mainly cause my mom works to much and I have three siblings. Two of the three live with us the third one does not cause of issues and is living with our aunt out in Missouri. But we try not to talk about it with my mom. She thinks it's her fault my brother had to leave when really it wasn't her fault one bit. Anyways my two siblings here aren't half bad they listen good but the two don't really get along. Lacey she's six and has an attitude a big one for a little girl. Hayes he's five turning six in about a week. He's sweet to everyone but Lacey. If you put the two alone in a room for one second they'll fight. Not like punching and kicking fighting. More like yelling and tattling fighting. But other than those flaws they're sweeties.

Anyways I'm going to continue with what I was talking about before I started talking about my brother and sister. I got out of my warm bed and opened my door to only hear my loud uncle in the living room. Hearing his booming voice woke me up faster than Karli's exciting voice. I turned around and headed back into my room and shut the door and locked it. Knowing my uncle he likes to walk in and try to wake me up. I walked to my dresser and pulled out my blue underwear and a pair of mismatched socks than walked to my closet and took out a pair of light blue skinny jeans and dug out a white tank top and my black and white flannel. Headed to my bathroom and took a nice cold shower. When I got out my phone was blowing up with texts from you guessed it. Karli.