Loving you till the end (A Niall Horan Story)

Chapter 1

My first thought of my house was damn this is one big ass house.  My neighborhood on the other I wasn’t love; it was full of snotty people. Even though I haven't met anyone here yet I was right. I was walking up to my house when the three of the most snotty rich kids I've ever since came walking up to me.

"Excuse you." the small blonde said.

"Oh your excused b*tch! Don't give me that look. And don't think because your rich and snotty I'm going to let you walk all over me!"

The all just looked at me until the other blonde said:

"Oh well look whose miss. Ghetto haha" then they all started laughing and they walked away.

"You’re so lucky mom and dad didn't hear you." my little sister Janie said.

Sigh. Living here was going to be tough. I had just moved from New York to the out streets of London. Woo hoo…not for me. I loved where I used to live. I had the best life! I was furious with my parents not only did they make me move away from the best life I moved in the middle of the school year. Yeah you could say my life was screwed up.

After dinner, which was silent since I couldn't talk to my parents yet, I went up to my room. It was probably 12:30 when I feel asleep and when I woke up people were yelling.

"Damn! What time is it?" I asked myself.

"It’s like 2 pm. What time did you go to sleep yesterday?" Janie said sitting on the end of my bed.

"Uh, I don't remember…" eyeing her when did she come in here?”Anyways, what's with all the noise outside?"

"Our neighbors are playing soccer or football I don't know what they call it here." she said it as if she's been living here her whole life.

"Well don’t they know what time it is?!"

"Yeah it's the morning. You know some people wake up before noon" Janie was really starting to get on my nerves.

I got up from my bed and went to the window. I was about to open the window when Janie rushed over to me and stood right in front of the window.

"Promise me you won't do anything dumb, stupid, or that will get us in trouble or humiliated. Okay?" Janie sounded just like my mom and just like what my mom tells me to do I don't do it. Yeah I was an A class badass.

"Sure thing MOM" I really emphasized the mom part. "Now move out of my way Janie."

With that she moved out of my way. I opened the window to see three of the hottest guys in the whole world. Well okay two were hot but the other was still cute. Of the three boys, one was small but probably Janie age, he had short dark brown hair. Another was tall, and older, maybe in college with the same color hair as the younger one. The last boy was, well let me just go out and say it, he was insanely hot, but I don't know everything about him was perfect. He had blue eyes and blonde hair …those blue eyes man I just couldn't stop looking at him.

I was day-dreaming when he looked up at me and flashed a killer smile.

"Hey, my name is Niall. You must be out new neighbor. What's your name?" he said with an Irish accent that was to die for.

I couldn't believe a hottie like him was talking to me. It took me a second to get back to reality.

"Um, my name is Nicole. Nicole Marley." my voice sounded good, even though I was choking on the inside.

This is the first time I met Niall Horan the guy who would change my whole life.

First fanfic! Hope everyone likes it :) ill be uploading Firdays and Sundays (If I have time) enjoy your week! xx~Reemm