Part 1/5

OK so here's my third attempt at disenchantment fanfiction lmao-hopefully this one goes well (there's also some story's that I scrapped, but let me know if you want to see them anyway :3 )

(p.s.-This short story was partially inspired by the author of "Hell's Bells" theirs is way better than mine, so if u didn't read it, go do that)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV:

Bean, Elfo and Luci were about to leave for a night of drinking at the bar, which was no surprise to anyone. They had to take the long way around because of some kind of remolding going on in the main hallway, which Bean and Elfo hoped to be something practical, but Luci just wanted an above-ground dungeon.

"I'm telling you guys, this castle has a serious lack of torture chambers."  Began Luci "There's only like, three...pffftt" 

"Luci, I think that where you come from, it makes everywhere seem to have a lack of torture chambers." Replied Bean, strolling down the narrow hallway with Elfo and Luci at her sides.

"Don't worry, when you guys die you'll get to hang out with me in hell for all eternity. Sure its a little dark, a little depressing...well actually very depressing..yikes. But once you get passed the screaming of eternally tortured souls, it's not half bad." He finished cheerily.

"That sounds terrifying. what do you even do down there? How do you enjoy that?" asked Elfo with a shiver.

"hah, you think I enjoy it? of course I don't stupid. its hell, not exactly everyone's dream location. I've just been trapped in that shit-hole for...um...well a long time. It way cooler up here, Literally." Luci concluded, after some thinking. "And I mostly just torture people. pretty entertaining job." 

"Dude." Bean said flatly, startled, as Elfo just made an odd face.

"Sounds fun right?" Luci exclaimed with a grin.

Nobody answered; Bean and Elfo were trying not to make eye contact with their morbid friend.

"What?" Luci asked, confused; To him this seemed normal. (a/n Luci is my spirit animal)

"Oh look um.. a Shortcut!" Bean said as she pointed down to a room filled with chests (probably used for storage) to change the subject.

The trio walked through the dim-lit room, Elfo clinging to Beans leg.

"What..what is this room?" asked Elfo with a quivering voice, intimidated by the ominous feeling that the corridor gave off.

"I dunno. Pretty sure my dad just puts all his old crap in here." She replied as she walked passed a jewel encrusted mirror, admiring it.

"Some of this stuff looks really old." Commented Elfo, Picking up an old music box, blowing off the dust, making him sneeze.

Luci looked bored, probably wanting to get to the pub, so he just sat down on top of a chest. next to Elfo, who was still snooping through the antiques.

suddenly, there was a rustling noise and some movement in the shadowy corner. Elfo hid behind Bean's leg (classic Elfo lmao) and Bean stood her ground, squinting at the now more clear figure.

"Who's there!?" She yelled putting up a fist.

The shadowy figure walked forward, revealing a tall, thin man in a long black cloak, with very pale skin.

"I believe you have something that belongs to me." The man said in a low voice coming closer.

"Ugh its that creepy exorcist." Said Luci annoyed at his presence.

"What are you talking about Big Joe? We didn't take anything from you. how did you even get in here?"

"Actually, you did." He replied ignoring the second question, now only a few feet away from Bean, Elfo and Luci.

"What?" She asked confused, and annoyed.

"The demon must be destroyed." He said staring at Luci with hateful eyes.

"hmm ya know what?...I think I'm good." Replied Luci sarcastically.

But before he could even react, Big Joe shot a net at him, which instantly tightened once it hit Luci, causing him to let out a yelp.

"Hey!!" Yelled Bean, going to attack the exorcist, but he blew a powder in her face and she passed out the last thing she saw was Elfo trying to help her, only to get hit with what she presumed to be a tranquilizing dart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well that's all for today :) hope you enjoyed and please comment any suggestions for the story-line, and I will try my best to incorporate then into future chapters <3

(Updating weekly)