The Mulligan Clan. {Brother/Sister love story}

Introduction:

 Flashback.

"Brace Face!!" They called. I tried to ignore them, and keep walking, like nothing was going on.

"Brace face!" They chanted. I'd been known as 'Brace face' ever since I got braces 4 years ago. I only had one month left until I got them off.

 I made my way to my locker, without any marks on my arm. I shoved my books into my locker, aggressivley, as I got my bag out and swung it across my single shoulder. I slammed my locker shut, and turned around. Everyone was rushing out of the school considering it was a friday.

I walked into the school parking lott, look for my bike. There was a group of boys, surrounding it.

"Excuse me." I said, hardly under my breath.

They all glanced at me, but then continued their conversation, without moving.

"Excuse me." I repeated a bit louder. They still didn't move. They ignored me.

"Excuse me!" I shoutted.

Tyler Sanders grinned.

"Hey, brace face, looking good."

"Don't call me that." He walked up to me.

"Why not? Do you prefer pizza face? Brace face suits you better."

A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Move please."

"She's crying, guys." Tyler smirked.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

For 12 year old boys, they sure were mean.

"Brace face!" They all chanted, as I stood there and cried.

I felt someone grab my arm and pull my back. It was Toby, my 16 year old brother. He shoved me behind him and punched Tyler square in the jaw. He turned to face me and whispered, "Let's go home."

"My bike.."

"We'll get it later."

I followed him to his car, and hopped into the passanger seat.

"Thanks." I said, quietly, as he started the car.

"Don't thank me, little sis. I hate boys treating you like that."

"It doesn't matter. We're moving anyways."

"I don't give a shit! They can't do that, and expect to get away with it! It's our last day here, and  they got what they deserved."

"I guess."

Toby pulled out of the school driveway, and turned on the radio.

"You'll see. They won't treat you like that, at our new school. And if they do, they'll have to get through me first."

I didn't say anything, but a small smile made it's way to my face.