Prologue: The Attack

I don't own Criminal Minds. All rights go to Jeff Davis. All other characters are mine.

Listen to the song as you read

The late night wind whistled through the treetops and around the clearing, where a group of high school students were partying. 

Evelynn P.O.V.

The loud music and dancing looked to be fun. I stood to the side, sipping on the fruit punch I had. "Wanna dance?" A boy asked coming up beside me. I glanced at him and nodded, blushing. "What's your name beautiful?" "Evelynn. Evelynn Morgan. You?" "John. John Carter." "That was great goal you made at the end of the game earlier." "Thank you." We stopped talking as the music picked up.

Third P.O.V.

Hours had passed, as Evelynn danced with John, while he kept giving her spiked drinks. It was nearing midnight when she finally realized she was drunk. Her world spinning, she made her way away from the party and towards the parking lot. Unbeknownst to her, she was followed. 

The dark street and little traffic made the perfect opportunity for John. Sliding forward, he managed to subdue and drag the girl into the trees along the roadside.

Fighting against her attacker, Evelynn struggled sluggishly, affected by the alcohol, her attempts were unsuccessful. She was wrestled to the ground, where the man then stripped her and raped her. Through blurry, tear-filled eyes, she saw the cruel look on the man's face and realized who he was. Struggling again, her attempts at escape were brought to a grinding halt when John hit her over the head with a rock. 

Knocking the girl over, John proceeded to take pictures to add to his collection at home. Finishing with the girl, he redressed her and carried her to his truck. Driving the unconscious girl home, he carried her to the door and knocked. 

Handing the girl to her father, he explained that Evelynn had gotten drunk and knocked her head against a rock because she couldn't stand up straight and fell.