Part 1- how it happened.

First pov ~

I never was a vampire until a few years ago. The way I was lonely was eating me at night so I wanted to do something but the only thing I could do was give into my vampire boyfriend. He was always asking if I wanted to be turned but I always said no until that day. Let me tell you that now.

Flashback~

Why do I have to be so lonely. Only having a boyfriend. A vampire one. That's all I mainly know about him. Knowing him he will be out drinking. If you readers get me.

My friends left me when they heard that their crush was my boyfriend. After that they started to be very rude and all. It got to points where I would cry myself to sleep most nights. I still am now but it's not fair. I'm ugly and lonely and the only way to get popularity is by becoming one of them.

I call up my man and tell him something urgent came up at home that we needed to talk about. He knows what that means. It means that I am accepting my deal.

Within a minute he was in front of me.
He kept asking me is this what you want. Why. And I told him the truth about what I feel. He get it and starts the process.

Flashback end~

That's how I am what I am. I have a few friends but all they want is my power so fuck you fake friends.

My boyfriend got rid of me when he was finished with me and now I feel great and he can't take it back. He never can. My angel may be yelling at me with my devil but this is my story and I'm going to tell it what ever way I want.

_______________________________________

Chapter 1? How'd it go? Did it go terribly? Should I do another part?

Like
Vote
Comment

Luna~