My dog

If you are reading this you will want to get a Yorkshire terrier as your fav dog and get one. You are going to be amazed by how cute this dog really is. 

           My dog is a Yorkshire terrier. He is one year old. He is aggressive when you flick your fingers at him then starts getting angry at you. He will also bark at you. He is a very cute dog. He is way too excited when someone in the family comes home. He will also start barking and jumping as high as he can to lick you. He will go as crazy as he can. He will bark at you when he doesn't know you. He has 5 shirts and sweaters. So, he has a red, white, and green sweater with a teddy bear on the back. He also has a gray sweater made from a big gray sock . We also got him a shirt that says SUNDAY FUNDAY with a football behind it . My sister also made him a shirt that rhymed with his name. When he has known you for a while he will be happy to see you.

         We always loose his collar and every time make him a brand new on/ buy him a brand new one. He used to have a blue collar, green collar ( made out from a shirt and a red bell). He is a trouble maker. Every time we will take him out to do the bathroom he will go get lost. As my mom used to say " he will be smelling the ground and no clue wher he his going. Everyone we know loves my dog. He has way too many toys to play with he has, a chicken , two balls, a little poop emoji, a toy cake, a toothbrush, two toy horses, and other materials. He wil, get mad when you try to take things away from him . He will only understands Spanish. He has very cute eyes. He is sometimes funny. His name is chokie. He has dog friends their all boys. There names are Chocolate, Bambi, and Cookie. Cookie is a baby Yorkie ( Yorkshire terrier). Bambi is a chihuahua and I think chocolate is also a chihuahua. In the summer he sometimes will run and hide. Then sometimes you call his name he maybe will come to you. The trick to getting chokie inside the house just saying " I'm going to tell mom, chokie!" Then he will get mad with you and go away.

Thank you for reading this passage it took me so long to type this story up. Hope you enjoy. 😇

                                             THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!