A New Begining

Naomi to belongs to a Dark Guild where she has no one she can trust, until she meets Laxus. He was on a job to destroy the guild which he did with ease.

"Don't touch me!" Naomi yelled, she tried her best but he was to strong

"Come with me or go to jail!" He barked back.

"I'd rather die with my guild!" She screamed trying to get back to a fighting stance.

"With this guild? With these cruel, greedy people!? Really?" He said. "Your skills are wasted here. Come with me, I'm not asking any more I'm telling you." He said before lifting her up Princess-Style. Her katana faded away and she fell into him, and passed out.

(Naomi's POV)

I woke up to find my self in a hospital bed. I look to my left to see a doctor talking to a tall guy with blonde spikey hair. He turned and I saw his scar, Great! It's the douche bag who beat my guild mates brains out.

"Morning." He said sitting in the chair next to my bed.

"Miss, my name is Dr. Fields, you've experienced some minor injuries but will be permitted to leave as soon as you sign some papers. I also advise you to not use your magic for the next week." The doctor said before handing me papers and a pen then exiting the room. I sat up and start signing the papers.

"So, what's your name?" He says.

"Like you care..." I say without looking up.

"Can't you be a little bit nicer toward the guy who paid your bills." He says calmly.

"The medical bills for the injuries you inflicted?" I said still not looking up.

"Well I'm Laxus by the way." He said putting his hand out for me to shake.

"Naomi." I said looking at him then placing the papers in his hand.
"If you could give those to Dr. Fields that be great." I said giving a sarcastic smile.

He just took the papers and left. I placed the pen on the bed side table. I stood up and winced in pain. "Damn it! Minor injuries my ass!" I mumbled. I head toward the door not knowing what the hell I was going to do after I got out of the hospital.

I was about to turn the doorknob when the door opened and I slammed into something. I fell forward into the hallway, luckily not hitting the ground. I open my eyes to see what broke my fall.

"Oh Shit!" I whisper, Great! It had to be him it just had to be him. I tried to push myself off him but felt something holding onto me. I looked to see one of his arms snaked around my waist. I tried to get free again but only felt him tighten his grip.

"Laxus Let me Go!!" I yelled. He smirked then obeyed and I rolled off him and stood up.

"So, where are you going?" He asked before standing up.

"What's it to you?" I said harshly.

"Well you cant go back to your guild and you can't use magic for a week. How about you stay with me for a little bit." He said without looking at me.

I open my mouth to refuse but close it and just think. I have no money no friends and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. So if I can get a meal ticket even if it's only for a week then I guess I can't refuse.

"Fine!" I said folding my arms over my chest. He smirked and then lead me out of the hospital to a hotel.

(Time skip to hotel)

We walked into his room and he threw  his bag on the couch, kicked off his boots, and sat on the bed opening the mini-fridge next to it and taking out a beer.

He looked at me, I nodded my head no and he closed the fridge and opened his beer.

"So I have a feeling we're going shopping tomorrow." He said gesturing with his hand for me to sit down.

"Huh?" I said sitting down in a chair next to the bed.

"Well, unless you can Requip your armour you're gonna need some more clothes." He said before taking a swig of his beer.

"Yeah..." I said staring out the window. I heard Laxus chug down his beer.

"It's late we should call it a night. You can take the bed." He said before getting up and walking to the bathroom closing the door behind him.

I went over to the mirror and lift up my shirt. "Huh it's gone, guess it's time to begin again." I said looking at the place on my stomach where my guild mark used to be. I lowered and climbed into bed after taking off my own boots.