two

chapter two.

"Don't mess this up. Your entire career depends on you." Richard said and hang up the phone. He kept calling me, repeating a plan to me in case I forgot. Truth to be told, he said the same thing every time we met to "discuss" my love life.

"Richard?" Liam asked and I just nodded, I didn't felt like speaking.

Right now, we were in the car, driving towards the Forum. I turned my head and looked out of the car window while other boys continue their conversation. It's not like they don't care, because they do, but they know that only talking about it will make me more nervous.

The driver told us it's our turn to go out and seconds later the car door opened for us. The boys told me good luck before one by one got up of the car. Instantly, I heard shouting. Hundreds of girls were screaming our name as we walked.

We took the pictures on the red carpet and now we have to give an interview which, I hope not, doesn't mention my sexuality.

"Hello, I'm here with British pop sensation, One Direction." Tall, blonde interviewer said to the camera before turning to us. "Hi boys. How are you feeling?"

"Good." Louis said while Liam gave her a long answer, per usual, "We are lucky to be here and to be nominated is just wow. This is one of the best feeling in the world."

"You've got two nominations, right?" Her eyes flickered between us, waiting for an answer. I nodded and the other boys did the same.

"Are you hoping to win?"

While Liam (mostly) answered I got lost in my own thoughts, this was like every second interview. What really concerned me is that Richard didn't tell me how are we supposed to meet, he just told he that we have to meet. No details or anything. I mean, saying backstage and having a little chat wasn't too much information. Like how are we going to meet backstage?

At the mention of his name, I turned my head to interviewer. She looked at me with a stupid grin on her face that for some unknown reason seemed to annoy me.

"I'm sorry. What?"

"Harry Styles. Earlier today he said would love to meet you. Any thoughts?"

"Umm," I turned to the boys and I saw Zayn and Louis smirking while Liam decided it was a good idea to nudged me. I felt my cheeks get warm.

"I would love to meet him too. He seems like a nice guy." An interviewer nodded her head, still having that stupid fake grin on her face.

"Well, that was it. Thank you boys and good luck."

"You guys are dicks."  I said as we walked toward the Forum, earning laughs from boys. Zayn put his hand on my shoulder, pulling me into a hug, whispering something between the lines of don't worry.

.

.

.

"And the winner of the video of the year is…" Harry said while opening the envelope; he was presenting an award which happened to be one of two we've been nominated to.

"One Direction!"

I jumped off my seat, forgetting about my nervousness for a second, and went to hug the boys. People clapped as we made our way to the stage, Harry was waiting for us with a moonman in his hands. As we were going on the stage, nervousness was back. Liam, who was first on the stage, hugged Harry and took the microphone and moonman. Louis and Zayn, both hugged Harry, meaning I had to do the same. He opened his arms and smirked. I hugged him and he whispered 'I'm exited to see you'.  I try to pull myself together as Liam began his speech. We all said thank you and went towards the backstage.

Of course, Harry was walking in front of us. It was too loud and I couldn't focus on my thoughts. Every now and then I heard congrats and felt a tap on my shoulder. Once we were backstage, we had to make a thank you video or whatever is called. Camera was on us but my mind was on Harry. He was standing a few feet away from us because we had to meet properly. We quickly said thank you, again, and we were done.

People cleared around us, I was standing there, waiting for Harry to approach me. He had to make the first move because I centrally wasn't going to.

I saw Harry was walking towards me, I could feel my heart beating faster.

"Niall." Harry said, pulling me into a hug. He put his arms around my neck while I put my arms around his waist. He pulled me closer. All attention was on us, people were talking pictures and yelling our name.

"Hi." I breathed out as we pulled apart. I noticed how beautiful he looked. He smiled, showing of his dimples.

"Congrats on winning the award for the video of the year. That is huge." He said with that award winning smile, he looked like he actually cares. Damn, he was a really good actor.

"Why thank you Harry. That means a lot coming from you." I poke his side playfully and he chuckled.

"So how about a picture?" I nodded my head. He pulled me closer to him, putting his hand on my waist and whispered in my ear 'relax babe.'

Paparazzi took more than a few pictures, and me and Harry went to see the rest of the show. He was by my side as we walked. He asked me if I knew everything to which I replied with a simple yes. I really wanted him to ask him why was he doing this but I couldn't, maybe later.

We got to our seats and they were kinda close, he hugged me and said that he will see me at the after party. When I sat down Liam asked me how did it go and honestly I didn't want to talk about it so I shrugged.

During Taylor Swift's performance, where she clearly sang a song about Harry, I watch him. Well, back of his head. Like most of people I was curious what is his reaction. He seemed rarely calm considering the fact that people were watching him and/or pointing at him.

I continued to stare at him until he turned around and winked at me. As if on cue, Liam nudged me. If I was blushing then I was certainly blushing now.

After Beyoncè's performance which was amazing, we made our way to the Republic Records were the after party was held. Beside seeing the celebs drunk, some of them just acting drunk, and irrelevant drama, the party was good.

I stood in the corner alone, eating a taco (bless Taco Bell for being a sponsor). I like the silence until the voice voice whispered in my ear, making me flinch.

"I make way better tacos." I turned around to see Harry with a glass of what looked like red wine in his left hand while his right hand was on my shoulder. It was dark but I could still see his eyes; his pupils were dilated meaning that he is drunk.

"I doubt it." I said and continue to eat my taco while he rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, you look hot." He said still very close to my face and it was making me anxious because (1) I didn't know what will he do next, and (2) there were cameras.

"Oh God, your breath smells like alcohol. It's disgusting." I pushed him away.

"Yours smells like beef but you don't see me complaining about it."

"Are you even old enough to drink?" He ignored my question and said, "You know when we kiss, you'll have to take a mint or something because I ain't going to kiss you."

___________

sorry for any mistakes

so narry met and taco bell is actually a sponsor for the vmas

i will try to make updates weekly and longer