AVICUS [ testimonium]

"It was rainy that day. The cold wind was blowing very strong and the thunder was deafening. I was waiting for my girlfriend when I heard someone wailing. She was begging. Her voice was really scary. I could feel her pain but I was not that tough to help her. I am a coward. I let her die. " Jeric answered.

"Are you sure about this?" Inspector Gomez asked him.

"I am telling the truth." He insisted.

"Okay. continue..." He calmly told him.

"It was a little bit gloomy but I'm sure she has a wound on her left arm. Blood was dripping from it. Then a guy wearing a hood was holding a knife. He was really mad and I know he wants to kill the girl."

"Why didn't you call anyone through your phone?"

"I was so scared. They were heading toward the building where I was and I was also worried for my girlfriend." He replied.

"Tell me what happened on the building."

"I want to go out of the building but there's only one exit and that's where the girl entered. I want to jump off but I couldn't because I was on the second floor and it's too high. I hid on the cabinet just to be safe but I forgot to close the door."

"And the girl entered there?"

"Yes. She hid behind the door."

"then"

"She was shaking and really scared. I saw tears from her eyes even though she's very wet. Then, the guy was shouting. His voice was becoming louder and louder. I know he was moving closer to us. I also heard the screech of the knife when he scraped it to the metal rails of the stairs. He was really mad. After that he went to the third floor and the girl slowly went out the room but she didn't know that the guy was waiting for her on the stairs. He pulled her hair and banged her to the wall. She was badly hurt. I saw blood dripping from her forehead. She was crying and very weak. Then he repeatedly stabbed the girl on her chest and asked "Why would you tell the police? Why?" "I love you but you would tell them."

"Why would you think the killer asked it?"

"I don't know but I think because the girl doesn't believe the guy." He answered.

"Do you know the girl?"

"I don't know her."

The inspector gave him a picture of a girl.

"Do you know her?" he was asked again.

"Yes, she's my girlfriend." Jeric answered.

"If she doesn't believe you, will you kill her?"

"I'm not the killer. I'm the witness. Why wouldn't you believe that? Please believe me. I didn't kill her." There was a sudden change on his face. His eyes were full of anger. He was denying the crime he did.

Jeric was only one of the many drug addicts in the world that committed murder. Please stay away from this demonic substance.