Chapter 5

"umm.. Okay." She replies as I drive to the airport. I'm not going to let someone I hardly know control my life. I arrive at the airport, lucky for me the next flight leaves soon. A wait about fifteen minutes and I get on board. I sit next to a very handsome man, looks around my age. He looks at me with his gorgeous green eyes and his amazing smile. I blush at him and smile back, suddenly I get nervous as he starts talking to me.

"So you're going off to California?" He look into my eyes and grins.

"I am, and you?" I smile back at him and blush slightly. Wow he is gorgeous. 

"I'm Sam," He shakes my hand "What's your name?"

"I'm Annabell, nice to meet you Sam." I shake is hand, I look into his eyes and smile. 

"Wow, your name is about as beautiful as you." He smiles and blushes, then looks down hiding his red face. 

"Well thank you, you're quiet handsome yourself." He looks at me and blushes. I realize I'm flirting and immediately feel guilty, even though it feels kind of good getting out of my comfort zone of feeling bad when I talk to other guys. It begins to get awkward but then he starts up another conversation.

"So why are you going to California?" He asks.

"Well if I was to explain we'd be here for quiet some time, why are you?" I look back at him. 

"I'm going to check some things out, I just have to find some place to stay." He looks out the window for a second and back at me. 

"Well earlier I had to reserve a hotel and my room has two beds, if you want you can stay with me." He smiles at me, then places his hand on my bare thigh. I feel a rush throw my veins, and I smile at him. 

"Thanks Annabell! How much do you want me to pay you?" I look at him with no expression.

"You don't have to pay me anything!" I laugh a little bit. We chat for awhile until I get tired, I end up falling asleep for awhile. As he places a hand on my thigh again to wake me up. 

"We've landed." We walk off the plane together and walk outside and I see Alexia's car pull up. She parks and runs up to me, then wraps her arms around me and I feel in place again. She pulls away and looks at Sam. 

"Who is this?" She says with no emotion in her voice.

"This is Sam, he's from Maine and is coming here to check things out, we're sharing a hotel." She looks confused but we all hop in the car and head to the hotel. Alexia tells me she has a date with her special someone so me and Sam walk up to the room. 

Suddenly my phone goes off and it a picture from a blocked number, a picture of Hunter and some girl making out, obviously recent. I fall onto my bed and start crying, Sam comes over and comforts me as I tell him all of whats been going on. 

"You're too good for him, you know that? You're a wonderful girl who is beautiful, funny and just amazing! And if Hunter can't see that he's blind!" He comforts me. I look at him with my teary eyes, and I can't control it but I lean in and kiss him, hard.