Chapter 1

Stefan, a young programmer, who has a dream of publishing a game that is "Choose your own adventure", happens to meet his idol, Colin Ritman. He is a famous game programmer that Stefan did not expect to meet in person. But, its kind of different, it feels like since that day that Colin invites Stefan to his home, drugging him, getting high, and... some kind of stuffs Stefan can't clearly remember at all, everything has changed, specially the closeness between Colin and Stefan.

~That night where Stefan and Colin is on drugs~

Colin held Stefan's face close to him, as Colin's eyes start to bulge out, Stefan was totally weirden out making him speechless and doesn't care about whatever Colin is speaking, as he got distracted. 

Stefan just gave a soft smile, a grin as he responded "Yeah."

Colin opens the door to the terrace, cool breeze hitting their skins, sweat getting cold.

Stefan then remembers something, as if  this already happens, but he cant remember when. He then holds Colin's wrist knowing that something bad might happened. 

"No." Stefan spoke. "Stop."

Colin looked down at him. "And why should I, mate? It's just about to get started." Colin tries to let go of Stefan's hold, as Stefan tries to hold on Colin's grip as hard as he could but it won't stop him.

"Mate, stop it already. It's getting annoying." Colin snapped, letting his self free from the hold of Stefan. Stefan then thought, 'What should I do? What will happened if I let this happen? Should I stop him? Should I just let him be?'. Anxiety hits Stefan really hard making him feel emotional and some sort of other things. Stefan could not stop his self anymore, emotions we're already overflowing, he can't stand it anymore. He just had to do this.

Stefan sprinted to go catch Colin. Colin stopped in his next step as he felt a warm arms that wrapped around his waist.

"Please, stop...I..I-I don't want to lose you, Colin. I-Im afraid..." Stefan starts to tear up, sniffling and tears drench at Colin's clothe.

Colin then turns around, facing towards Stefan.

Colin held Stefan's hands making Stefan shiver because of Colin's icy cold hands. "I...I'm sorry, Stef... maybe I'm just stressed out of all these things that are happening in my life.. I really  am sorry, I didn't mean to bring you to this mess..."

Colin then give Stefan a hug, a very tight and warm hug. Stefan couldn't do anything but to hug him back, soothing Colin.

Colin then slowly pulls away, making his face close to Stefan's. Stefan can smell the strong scent of cigarettes and the strong cologne. 

"Stefan.." 

Stefan looked at Colin. Stefan did not expect the thing that happened next...

Colin kissed him.

'Shit'