Chapter 2: Sweet Home Alabama Part I

Liam's POV

We're in a cab; or what seems like a cab. I look at the interior in this sad excuse for a car and cringe at the sight of the torn up leather. I take a glance at my fiance's hand. The hand that bares my future with it and I start to ponder. I get sucked into my pool of thoughts and I dont realize she's been calling me till she slightly caresses my cheeks. 

I look up at her and smile, "baby.." I say and snuggle my face into her hand. Force of habit I suppose. 

I take her hand in mine and I pepper her knuckles with little kisses. She smiles, "whats wrong Li?" Cloe asks. 

I stop and look at her, "nothing...really.." I say quietly. 

She frowns and shakes her head when the cab comes to a halt. The driver turns to us, "we're here folks!" he says quite too chirpily. 

I scrunch my nose and give him a ten dollar bill. He helps us with bags and drives off. The bell hop comes running as he takes our luggage and we follow him to our already paid for room. 

All this time and Cloe hasnt said a word. Was it something I said?

I plop my self on the couch and look at her as she takes off her heals and sits on the chair across from me, "Cloe, whats wrong? Was t something I said?" I ask trying to soften the mood. 

She just scowls at me, "Thats the thing Liam! You didnt say anything! You barely even talk to me anymore.." she trails off. 

Now its my turn to frown, "where the hell is that coming from?!" I slightly yell. 

She stands up and starts pacing the floor, "where is it coming from!? I'm stating facts Liam!" she yelled back. 

What the hell? 

"is it caus we're here?" she asks. Her voice slightly softer.

"what! No! w\Why the hell would it be?" I ask as I untie my tie knot.

"Well because...My mom invited us over to stay at the family's place, but instead, we're here. In this stupid hotel.." she says throwing her arms up in the air.

I give her look I didnt even fully comprehend, "I didnt want to intrude Cloe! Thats why we're in this stupid hotel!" I yell mockingly. At this point I'm just giving excuses.

"why the fuck would it be intruding if you are going to be family in less than four months!?" she screams back.

I roll my eyes and rub my temples, "I seriously dont have the energy for this.." I say and grab my phone and suit jacket making my way to the door.

"okay! yeah! Thats what you always do! Run Liam..Run! I dont even know why the hell we're getting married!" he yells as I slam the door.

Yeah..I really dint know why Cloe..  I think to my self. My eyes widen at the realization and I mentally slap my self.

******

 I been walking for what seems like hours. This town isnt really that bad once you take the time to look around. The people are nice. In other words very friendly. 

I walk into a near by bar  and sit on a bar stool looking at the people around stare at me. Havent they seen a man in a suit before? 

"Sorry about them...we dont normally get fancy looking people in here..." 

I turn at that to see a purple haired girl. I stay quiet. She has amazing big eyes and, WHAT! NO! 

"ahh...um..I'm sorry but..who are you?" I ask, realizing it was a bit rude. 

She laughs, "well, hello to you too..and I'm Holland.." She looks at me inattentively, until i realize what she wants. 

"oh! I'm Liam..Liam Payne." 

She smiles. The red lipstick highlighting those purl white teeth of hers, "Well, Liam Payne...I'll be your bartender for this evening...and the first drink is on the house, since you dont really seem from here." 

_____________

Liking it? Not liking it? 

IDK but i like it....hope you guys did too and please comment and vote!! 

XxAaya