Prologue

❝  Think fast to survive  - Ashton Irwin & Luke Hemmings  

 ❝  Perfection isn't good enough anymore ❞ - Luke Hemmings 

❝  Normal is Ugly to them ❞  - Ashton Irwin 

---------

Prologue:

When you turn 12 is the day you are separated form your family and your friends, but is also the day your name is put in a machine, and that machine picks up 12 names every January  First . Twelve names, three unlucky teens from each Part Of The Village. Nothing absolutely nothing can change the fate of  those teens, not even the biggest amount of money in the planet.

After your name is pick you have exactly 8 days to train your hardest, and January 10th is the day that those twelve teens are release in the maze. Once you set foot in the maze there is not going back. None has ever made it out of the maze alive, cause the maze is the biggest trap out there, it will do anything to kill you. Some people say that the moment you show up there everything stars to change. But none really knows. 

'' You can save us all, but only if you can ulock the dark secrets buried within your mind'' 

---------

A/N HI,so this is a lashton fanfiction and is a Divergent-Hunger Games-The Maze Runner fanfic. Its going to have some of the same ideas but the story is going to be a lot different.

I really hope you like it. If you do Please Vote and Comment.