Wattpad Original
Mayroong 7 pang mga libreng parte

Prologue

The plan was simple: fall in love in 30 days.

I needed an excuse to get out of a promise my parents made with Toby's parents. Toby's my best friend. Our parents are best friends. We've been neighbors since forever and we were together for a while. But I don't love Toby. I tried and my heart refused to cooperate.

Now our parents are pressuring me to try again.

I was looking for an escape when I thought of Gale and then, her brother just naturally came into the picture. Her older brother, Kent, is single. That's a problem for Gale because in their family, there's a tradition that the oldest should be the first to get married. While Kent's not married, then Gale and her younger brother, Chuck, can never get married. Kent was supposed to be married a few years ago, but his fiancée left him at the altar.

Recently, Rico proposed to Gale. I used to like Rico and Gale used to like Toby. We were in this messed up situation for a while. The five of us, along with Femi, have been friends since college. A few years ago, we've uncovered one another's secrets. All of us liked someone within our circle of friends and that created a conflict.

When we took a vacation, Rico and Gale finally admitted that they like each other. While they started dating, Femi—who liked Rico too—moved away. Then, she found the love of her life.

Toby and I were never the same, after that. Pero kahit anong pilit ko na hindi ko gusto si Toby, he's still asking for another chance.

If I fall in love with Kent and he falls in love with me, then problem solved! But... is 30 days enough to cook up the perfect relationship?