One Hell of a Feast (Claude x Sebastian)

Sebastian sighed as he walked up to the large, familiar mansion. The Trancy manor was a place that he was not quite a fan of, especially since him and Claude were nowhere near new terms. As he walked uo the wide, stone staircase, he noticed the large amount of spiderwebs that were in the corners of the entrance. He frowned at the thought. 

        "It looks like the spiders are more active than normal..."

        As Sebastian walked to the front door, he noticed that it was slightly ajar. The manor was silent and dark. Not one sound escaped from the crack. Sebastian opened the door slowly,purposely letting it creak as if to alert any people of is presence. "Hello? Is anyone here?"

        He walked through the large double doors and looked around. Indeed, Alois wasn't  in the house. There was no trace of human along the corridors. The spider webs on the outside of the mansion was nothing compared to what was awaiting indoors. The entire ceiling was laced with silver and white strings as the webs laid intricately along them. The grand staircase was also enveloped in the glistening silk. Sebastian may have been fascinated by the webs if he didn't know who they belonged to... And the eerie feeling that he had became worse as an odd pressure began to take over his body. How did he get so strong..?

        "I have a message from Ciel Phantomhive." said Sebastian cautiously as he looked around. He kept hearing small rustles along the manor, though the echoes along the walls stopped him from finding out where they came from.        

        "It is pertaining to Alois Trancy... The person who I suspect did own this house." Sebastian put a large emphasis of did as he spoke. There was something off about the situation. The only way Claude could have done this... The only way he could have indeed become so powerful, was because he had his feast.

        Sebastian was stopped mid sentence as a gust of air came from behind him. Before he had time to react, a rough hand seized him by the throat. As expected, Claude had him trapped.

        "You've finally come." Claude said as he held Sebastian's arms tightly. "I've been waiting for quite some time."

        "What is the meaning of this? Why are you still here?" asked Sebastian as he tried to pull away. To his surprise, Claude's grasp was too tight for him to escape. 

        "I've been waiting for you this whole time." he replied. "You took far longer than I expected."

        Sebastian did not find the comment amusing. Baring his teeth, he tried once again to shove away with no success. 

        "No need to be so violent." Claude cooed as he trailed his nose aling Sebastian's neck. "Let's have some fun. Just the two of us."

        Sebastian huffed slightly at the feeling of Claude's warm breath against his skin. He turned reluctantly. "L-Let go."

        Claude chuckled and slammed Sebastian against the wall, cracking a silhouette of him into it. "You know you want to... I could tell from the first time we met. No one else is going to know." Claude cooed as he brought his lips closer to Sebastian's.

        Sebastian took one look at Claude's face, his soft lips, inviting voice, his sweet scent, and couldn't help but want more of his touch. His cheeks flushed as he came to the realization. 

        Claude laughed a bit harder at Sebastian's expression and began unbuttoning his shirt. "Today, I plan to make one HELL of a feast out of you!"

             (Im thinking of continuing this... Well, tell me what you think! comment, vote, and as always, thank you!)