It's a Vampire Thing

I looked at myself nervously, in the school's mirror. I took a deep breath. Today was the first day of high school, for me that is. Today's  the day where, you decide to be a  aloner, the day you decide if you want to be popular: The day is the day where the future is ahead of you

                        I kept on eyeing myself in the mirror suspiciously, and I wondered: Would people like me?

Back when I was in Wyoming, the friends I had only like'd me because of my parents. My dad, his a millionaire, who's just happens to be an photographer. My mom? She's just a retired nurse.

            I'm an only child, who's nothing like them.

            One friend that did like me for who I am and not because of my weird family, was Parker. He would always, come over to my house and we would watch movies such as Texas ChainSaw: He would be the one to get scared and scream like a girl. I would just laugh at him till he went home. Good times!

      I miss him, ever since the day he dissapeared along with his family without a trace.

     I bet They all thought. Well more likely his older brother who brianwashed his whole family to move away.  "Hey, why not leave and not tell boring Winter our plan? Just so we can freak her out! And besdie's, Parker?" Parker's older annoying brother J would say. "What!" He say's taking a bit off of his pizza,annoyed. 

"What do you think?" 

"I don't know," Parker shrugs, gets up and does the dishes. 

Meanwhile they all had a family meeting and J let the parent's in on it and now he got them brainwashed into thinking it was a good idea. I now know why Parker came over that one night scaring me half to death in 3 in the morning! When I was perfectly dreaming about my yummy food! Shame on him! Anyways, we sat on my stained floor in the corner near by the half opened window he came through and talked till the wee hour's of the morning. I felt a blush creeping up as soon as he kissed my cheek, slowly. Then he ruffled up my hair as we both got up. I sigh, as he climbed onto the window's edge of my room. "Parker?" I ask shyly. He looks up, his brown hair covering up his piercing brown eyes. 

"Whatever you do, please know that we will alway's stay friend's" He nods. But something was holding him back, I could feel it. My heart pounded like a hammer that night as we staye'd like that. 

"See you tomorrow?" I say as I watch him land perfectly onto the grass. He looks up shocked to still see me there, he just looks up at me and gazes a long time till five or maybe seven I lost count of big buffed up guy's came out from behind my house from the creepy forest that I never go into, was all lined up in a row waiting for him without t shirts on. Can you say Jacob Black totally wanna be's?

            The bell caught me off Guard, snapping me out of my thoughts. I grab my bag, slinging it over my shoulder on the way out.

I didn't have enough time to shower this morning because I forgot to turn on my alarm. I kept on messing with my faded blue beanie bag till I walked into my class.

                                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Class, this is Winter. she just transferred from Wyoming, Winter, you can sit by Landon. he'll be showing you around all day," said Mr. Plume, in a high pitched voice. 

            "Tell us something about yourself, Winter would you?" He asks, while I made my way to Landon who was doodling in his notebook, not caring. 

"Um, well, I like to write if that helps?" 
"Anything else, Winter?" He asks, writting something on the smart board.

"Not really,” I say, looking around the room feeling someone watching me. I shrug the feeling off and get back to eyeing the teacher.