Forever and Always ( A Niall Horan Fanfic)

Niall and I have been Best Friends for as long as i can remember. what he doesn't know is I'M madly in Love with him, No one know for that matter.

But it hurts because I'm are pretty sure he doesn't feel the same way.

Niall has been at  boot camp for a while now.It feels like forever since I've have seen his face. I watch him every night on the tv and wish I could hear his sweet Irish accent in person. I'm always  afraid he Will fall in love with one of the gorgeous girls at boot camp. Iv even cried my self to sleep thinking I could loose him forever, to someone i don't even know!

Today is the day He comes home. I have been counting down the days till he got here, now I'm counting the minuets! I'm so excited to see his gorgeous face and those ocean blue eyes. All of the sudden I notice him pulling into his drive way. I ran down the stairs and out the door as fast as I could. I  ran across the street shouting his name, "Niall!!!" I yelled with excitement. He turns around to face me. "Hayley!" he yells back as he starts running towards me. We meet in the middle of the street and he wraped his arms around me, giving me the biggest hug i think he has ever given me. I never want to let go.

We both stand in the middle of the road hugging in silence. it was the best silence in my life. I was just standing here holding on to the man i loved. When We let go  he looked me in the eyes and asks. " Hayley would you take a walk with me?" I look at him and smile " of course i would Nialler". so we walk down the street and we stop at the park down the road and he turns to face me,. He takes my hand which was normal when he has something important to tell me. Than He looks at the ground and starts shuffling his feet, which is so not like him he is  normally straight to the point. " Whats up Nialler?" I ask. He looks at me than back at the ground and starts to talk. " Hayley, I realized something while i was at boot camp and i wanted you to be the first to know. While i was there i hung out with a lot of Girls they were all Gorgeous and so sweet" with every word he said my heart started to sink lower as I waited for him to ask me some relationship advice...  " And Hayley We all got along so well but I Realized none of them were you!" He looks up at me and cups my Face in his hands and kisses me. "Is he really kissing Me, Hayley shut up and kiss him back" i thought  to myself

So i kisses back we kissed for a few minuets when we broke apart "Hayley" niall begins to speak, while looking straight into my eyes. " Iv loved you for a time now, but i never had the courage to ask you out and while i was at boot camp i miss you so much i realized i couldn't let you slip thought my fingers, I want you to be mine, I cant let you go. SO Hayley will you please be my Princess?" I look up at him and smile " Of course Nialler I will, Under one condition!?' He looks at me puzzled and I smiles and pull him close so our foreheads are touching. " Niall I'll be your Princess if you"ll be my Prince! "  A smile creeps on his face and he bring me closer and Whispers " Of course I will. Forever and Always" And we seal the deal with another kiss.

I hope you like this is my First Imagine maybe it will turn into a  fanfics if i have the time and you guys like it!  Comment what you think :) ( it was wat to long to put on instargram haha)