After The End...

Heights (Tallest to shortest)
Matt
Tom
Edd
Tord
(I know these are not the canon heights. These are just the heights in my book)

Tord P.O.V.

I open my eyes and hear voices coming from the kitchen. I check my alarm to see what time it is. (9:35.)
I sit up in my bed and wince in pain, holding my arm. The bandages that I put on my arm last night were now covered with blood. I took the old bandages off and put on clean ones. I slowly open my door and walk out of my room, heading downstairs. I walk to the kitchen where I see Edd, Matt, and Tom. They were chatting together and laughing from time to time. Edd noticed me and smiled.

"Hey Tord. You want some bacon before Matt finishes it?" Edd chuckled.
"Nah I'm good. I'm not hungry, but thanks."
Edd and Matt looked at me with concern while Tom just gave me a death glare. I stared back, not really caring for the unwelcoming greeting he was giving me.
"Tord, when was the last time you ate?"
I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. The last time I probably had a whole meal, was last week I think?"
Everyone just looked at me, shocked. Even Tom.
"How did you go that long rarely eating for a whole week?" Tom asked.
"Well, I did snack here and there. But most of the time I only drank my vodka.

There was then an awkward silence. Matt tried to lighten the mood.
"Hey wanna play Truth or Dare with us Todd?" Matt asked.
"It's Tord and I guess I'll play."
"Yay." Tom said sarcastically.
"Don't be like that Tom." Edd said.
"Whatever."

I sat down on the empty chair. Edd and Matt got all excited. I smiled a bit but no one noticed. I glanced over at Tom and noticed he was glaring at me.
He mouthed the words, "Fuck you. Go kill yourself already."

I felt guilt and pain wash over me. Why? Well because the person that I've liked ever since high school just told me to kill myself. I felt my eyes start to tear up and I guess Tom noticed cause he gave me a confused face.

"Tord, truth or dare?" I blicked away the tears and turned my attention to Edd.
"Uhh... I guess truth."
"Do you like someone?" He asked.
I could feel my face start to heat up.
"Y-yeah." I stuttered out. Edd and Matt started to beg me to tell them who. I just ignored them and they stopped bothering me. Thank goodness.
"Tim, truth or dare?" Matt asked.

Tom P.O.V

I let out a quiet snicker. Haha. That stupid commie actually likes someone? Well, it doesn't even matter anyway. If they knew who Tord really was they'll never want to date him. He's just a crazy bastard who tried to take over the world. I still can't believe Edd and Matt let him move back in like nothing never happened. They even forgave him! But did I? Hell no. I'll laugh if he gets rejected by the person he likes.
Although, he is beautiful... And really smart and talented... and he is cute....
What the hell?! What am I thinking?! I hate him and hates me too. I groaned and took a sip of my orange juice.

"Truth or dare Tim?"
"Ugh, 1. It's TOM and 2. truth."
"Would you ever date Todd? You guys were nice to each other in high school!" He asked.
I looked at him completely shocked. I growled and yelled at him.
"Hell no! He's not worth anyone's time! Knowing him, he'll probably try to kill me in my sleep!"

Matt and Edd stared at me, their eyes widened. I looked at Tord who had tears streaming down his face and a small smile. I felt someone kick me from under the table. I looked at Edd and Matt and they seemed mad at me. Tord then ran up to his room slamming the door behind him.

Edd P.O.V.

I started yelling at Tom while he just looked down at the ground. Matt was sitting on the couch, listening to me yell at Tom.

"You need to go apoligize to Tord. Right now."
"What?! But Edd-"
"Do you not realize what you said made Tord upset?!"
"...."
"Go apoligize..."

3rd P.O.V.

Tom slowly walked up the stairs, each step making the stairs creak. He walked down the hallway and stopped in front of Tord's door. There was a piece of paper that had the words 'Do Not Enter' in red marker.

Tom could hear Tord sobbing in his room. It made Tom feel a even more guilty. He raised his hand and knocked on the door. He noticed that Tord stopped crying and he heard shuffling from the other side.

"Who is it...?"
"Its me, Tom...."
"Go away!" Tord yelled immediately.
Tom backed up, startled from Tord yelling.
"I came here to apologize."
"Liar. You're only apologising because Edd told you to..."
"Well, Edd did tell me to apoligize, but I was going to apoligize anyway..."
"....." "Leave me alone..."
"Grr... You know what, no. I'm coming inside."

Tom turned the knob and tried to walk in but the door was locked.

"Tord unlock the door."
"...."
"Tord!"
"I already told you to leave me the fuck alone!!"
"...." "Alright, fine..."

Tom walked off and went to his room, closing the door behind him. He layed down on his bed and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep.

TBC

(Chapter 1 rewritten on 1/24/21)

-Kam