"A Sleepover"

Suzumoto giggled at Sakutaro's mobile, as he showed her cute little cats. He sighed, probably wondering why she even laughed at adorable kittens. "So, what do we do Kishinuma-kun?" Nakashima smiles, sitting with Shinohara. "Well, Yoshiki, I have an idea!" Satoshi bursts in before I say anything at all. "Hmm? What is it?" I ask him, and he grins widely. Oh god, what now?! He already suggested dancing! I literally had to dance infront of my crush, Shinozaki Ayumi. Gosh, I'm still so embarrassed. "Mochida-kun! What is it?!" Shinohara demanded excitedly, and Nakashima gave her a stern look. "Truth Or Dare." He laughed loudly, and Shinohara clapped her hands. Ayumi grins, and Suzumoto gasped. "Hehe!" Then she giggled, still holding Sakutaro's mobile. "So we all agree?" Satoshi made sure that the whole group agreed, me and Sakutaro felt grumpy at the idea, but we accepted. "Ok.. I'll go first!" Ayumi laughs. I had to stop myself keeling over and having a heart attack over her beautiful voice. I'm not with the mushy stuff, but really.. "Mochida! I DARE you to.. Slow dance with.. Kishinuma!" She finally says, and Shinohara laughed clearly and loudly, grabbing her mobile. "I need to the film this!" She screamed with laughter, and I fold my arms. "Why me and Satoshi?! We're best friends not boyfriends." I frowned, and Ayumi just looked at me. "Just do it." She says sternly, pushing me towards Satoshi. Suzumoto snatched Sakutaro's phone, and put on some music he had stored on it. URGH, I guess I had to do it. I stood up, and walked over towards Satoshi. "Er, this is gonna be awkward." He says, his cheeks going bright red. "I know Satoshi." I replied. We got into position, my face going pink. We had to hold hands, and our faces were literally touching. Ugh.. "Ok, do it now hehe!" Shinohara giggles, getting the right filming position. Nakashima looked at the phone, and Shinohara started filming. Me and Satoshi started dancing, I'm really bad at dancing so it made it worse. Ok, time to stop now. It had been five minutes, and Ayumi laughed, looking down at the brown haired boy. I sat down on my sleeping bag, because Ayumi asked if she could take my bed because her back was hurting. Of course I said yes, it might improve my relationship with her. Satoshi had his own sleeping bag, Shinohara and Nakashima shared one, Sakutaro and Suzumoto shared, and I slept by my bed on a duvet, just a duvet. That's how much I cared for the others. I clenched one fist, and put the other under my head. Suzumoto got up and switched the light off. "Kishinuma? We're telling scary stories." Ayumi taps my shoulder, and I sigh. "Fine." I sit on the blanket. Secretly, I HATE horror stories. I don't mind the documentaries, but when it's a story it effects me, because you know the movies aren't real. God, I'm dumb. "In a school named Heavenly Host, a kindly teacher, named Shinozaki Yoshie, fell down the stairs.. Or so it says.. Then her daughter, Shinozaki Sachiko went missing. The school, Heavenly Host was called to be shut down because lots of children there went missing.. The principal was heart broken, he cared for the school as it was his own chil-" I cut her off. "How do you know this?" I asked her. She frowned. "Don't interrupt." She replied, and went on with the story. "On the day of its closure.. He ran up to the roof and threw himself off." Then Satoshi gasps, and starts shivering. "Don't worry, I have something else to .. Cheer us up?" Ayumi grins, and takes out a doll. It was made of paper, and Nakashima frowns at it. "What's it meant to do?" Shinohara asked, and Ayumi said it was meant to keep us friends forever. She explained all the rules, and I thought it seemed fishy, but .. What's the harm in doing a sweet charm? We all chanted the words, and ripped a piece off. "Well, see? Nothing to be worried about!" Ayumi smiled. I guess there wasn't. "Alright, well we better get to sl-" Suzumoto tried to say, before the room starts shaking. "Eek!" Shinohara gasps, clutching onto Nakashima. I grab Ayumi, and pull her to my chest. She looked up at me, and growled. "Kishinuma! I'm about to slap!-" she raised her hand, but then the middle of the floor broke. Oh god! "Seiko!" "Naomi!" Shinohara fell through, Nakashima jumped in after her. "Naomi!!" Satoshi screamed, and Suzumoto started to cry. "Quick'! Get out of the room'!" I scream at Suzumoto, Sakutaro and Satoshi. Woah! The floor broke where I was sitting, and smoke risen. Ayumi buried her face in my grey shirt, as I held her tightly. "K-Kishinuma!" She sobbed, and I tried and tried to get her somewhere safe, even throw her if I have to. Her bobbles from her cute pigtails fell down this gaping hole, and her hair was all messy. "Shinozaki!" I shout, as she lets go of me accidentally. "Agh! KISHINUMA, MOCHIDA.. ANYONE!!" She screamed, as she fell. The floor broke fully, and Satoshi jumps in. "Satoshi!!" I yell, as the floor breaks into a thousand pieces. Suzumoto and Sakutaro gasp, the floor breaking where they were. "Hold on to eachother!" I scream as I fall down, but Suzumoto falls my way. Sakutaro yells for her, but then he jumps and manages to grab the door. "Get out, get out!!" I yelled, grabbing Suzumoto. Sakutaro tries to open the door, and finally it opens and he jumps out. But then I hear a crack and a scream, and he fell down too! Then finally, I couldn't hear anything but screams as I fell.