Tell Me

The main thing on this profile is not this book.  But the profile itself,  this book is just a guide to this profile.

What is Tell Me?

Tell me is a profile made solely to help other people by listening to their problems and giving them advice.  Or just to listen.

Often we forget about the importance of listening to others. We just talk,  we never listen and that is so wrong!  Specially for a mentally disturbed person.

Also,  there are people that don't share their problems and that is very unhealthy for them.  Keeping up everything inside is very hard and sometimes we get so tired that we then go for extremes, but we shouldn't.

I've seen so many people who want to share their problems but are afraid that they'll get judged.  Or nobody would listen.  This profile is made for people like those,  that want to speak but are afraid.

Trust me,  I've gone through the phase where people never listen and you just want to speak your heart out but you just know, people won't understand and you just need someone to talk to.

This profile is made for people to come and share their problems.  And have a healthy conversation and advice.  This profile is created to stop people from going on extremes.

This profile is made for you all guys!  To speak your heart out when you need to.  When you need those words 'Be strong' to keep going. Because we all know sometimes we really need someone to tell us that we can do it.  We'll go through it.

I won't ever reveal who i am.  I'll remain anonymous because than maybe you won't feel shy to talk to me!  That's the only reason I'll remain anonymous.  So you can call me as 'Tellme!' ! =)

For those who feel there's no one for them in the world.  Tell me is!  Come to me talk to me!  Make me your friend, your sister,  your brother,  you robot,  anything you want me to be!

Talk to me.  I'll listen.  I'll give you an advive.  And will try my best to help you.  Message me whenever you can. 

Share with me your deepest secrets.  Share with me your problems.  I swear i will not tell anyone!  =)

The person behind this profile is very kind and very non-judgemental,  that's what i can assure you about.  My family,  friends,  no one knows that this profile is mine.  Because I am loyal to you guys and as promised no one would ever know your problems or secrets or my identity.

This profile is solely dedicated to help people.

So come,  pm me.  Talk to me!  =)

After you've read the whole chapter.  If you want to talk or need help with anything,  message me. 

And most importantly guys,  share this profile with others.

Here now tag people,  who you think need help.  For example,  sad or depressed people,  or introverts, or anyone with trust issues.  Or anyone you think I'd be able to help.

And to all the people who want to talk.  Come,  talk.  I'll listen.  I won't ever judge you.  =)

Spread the word guys!  With the tag #tellme and tell people about this profile.  For every good thing will be rewarded.

And for those who I've ever helped,  or made smile.  Just do a thing for me.  Pray.  Pray that may God give health, life and happiness to my parents,  me and everyone connected to me. That's all i need.  =)

Love you all!

-Tell Me