Jason and Iyah Part I: How It All Started

I just wanted to share to you guys how me and Jason first met. It's not the typical meet up you normally see in romantic movies... It's weird actually, but this moment means so much to me. ♥

I made a video because I wanted to include our pictures together. I'm planning to share our story in video form because I love making videos for him. I still have a copy of our very first chat. Hope you all enjoy! :)

----------------------------------------

When he asked me to view his webcam on our FIRST time chatting, my first thought was, "Ang kapal naman nito. First time namin magkachat, webcam agad." =)) Sorry for the words but, it's not everyday that some guy would ask you to view him on webcam, right? Haha.. I still viewed it though. :)) At sabi pa niya, "Gusto mo makakita ng POGI ng 3:30am?" Haha. Taas ng confidence ni Kuya!! :))

During our chat, he was so nice and fun to talk with. He made me smile even though it was our first time chatting. Although we were both "feeling close", everything turned out pretty well for us. :) 

Every midnight during Summer 2010, I always go online because I was expecting to have a chat with him again. SECRETLY! And we did. :) We got to know each other well through our late night chats on Yahoo Messenger. I found out that his birthday was only 3 days before mine. July 2 and July 5. :)

During our chat, we also had random conversations. There even came a point when we talked "Bisaya." and that is where "Dudung & Duday" started. I never really knew that the word Dudung had a partner... I only learned that from him, and from that moment on, we called each other that way, even if we talk in personal. :) We never call each other as "Iyah" and "Jason." 

I never really expected that this guy who wants me to view him on webcam would mean the world to me, but I am very thankful I met him. I wouldn't want to have it any other way. ♥

If only I had the power to re-do this all over again, I would. :')

Watch the video I made about this part here: http://youtu.be/_AwBglkurwc