Part 6

::Once she was asleep he forced himself away from her form…he would not defile her in such a state…he sighed vanishing into the night...when she woke there would be three new members within the house a male and two small females...Daermon was nowhere to be found...Koji was sitting in a chair merely watching her sleep with that grin upon his face:: Hey there girly...he send you into a whirl of pleasure hmm? ::he chuckled:: we have that effect upon creatures like you...::he laughed once more...little did he know Daermon had never touched another woman in such a way::

Her eyes fluttered. "Mm? What are you talking about?" She stared at Koji. "You must be out of your mind...Daermon has never touched me that way...well...only slightly has he..." She trailed off. She knew keeping her virginity was just an excuse, her powers may even grow based off the acceptance of fertility. She seemed nervous and stared at the floor. "And I was exhausted from casting the barrier spell...besides...how did you get in here? I didn't let you in..."

::Koji would grin to her:: you are not the only one with powers my dear child...Greaven could walk through that door if he so pleased...yet he despises you more than myself ::he chuckled to her now:: Oh...so he HAS touched that perfect body of yours ::his eyes flared, that female was not with him today:: What would happen if you lost your purity? Would our goddess disown you? ::his eyes showed he would think on such actions::

She grew tense. "...Why does it matter to you?" She asked, her body grew rigid, yet she lacked the energy to rise to her feet. "I don't like where this is going..." she warned. "And...I don't know...the goddess Luna has always protected me...she has a plan for Daermon and I...she has gifted him to walk in the sunlight once more...I had a premonition...last night...perhaps...losing my purity would not be so bad."

::Koji would stand to this, sensing her lack of energy his form moved in a blur as he was soon atop of her with fangs bared narrowing those orbs:: I see...then you would not mind if I tasted of you ::he chuckled softly to her his hands would be shifting over her form now as he looked down to her with that wicked grin...would this goddess protect her now?::

Her eyes widened in fear. "Wh-what are you talking about!? Get out!" She hissed, infuriated. "I  am Daermon's and Daermon's alone!" She roared, baring her teeth at him. Her rage started to consume her, she couldn't let that happen again...she couldn't...

::Koji would lower his head to forcefully kiss her, however his lips never touched her flesh, he was yanked off her form gripping what he could which happened to be her shirt ripping it from her body. He was throw almost through the wall a large crack formed...Daermon stood there his dark red eyes glowing brightly as his fangs bared to his brother:: So much as THINK of touching her again and I WILL rip your head from your miserable corpse! ::he roared:: Leave our house NOW! ::Koji coughed slightly as he grinned:: You have gotten stronger brother... ::standing now he smirked to Shikoba as he winked to her vanishing from sight, Daermon didn't care if she was shirtless he wrapped his arms around her:: I'm so sorry Shikoba!...I..I should have been here...

She trembled like a leaf. "I-I don't understand...what about his mate...? Wasn't that elf his mate?" she stammered. "...I'm not...that appetizing am I?" She looked at him with hesitant eyes. "That can't be right...will my blood become putrid if you mate me...?"

::he would hold her tightly as he sighed:: Normal Vampires my dear have many mates..::he looked to her now his hand caressing her cheek he smiled softly changing the subject:: You had a vision?...May I know it? ::he rose a brow as he laughed:: No, your blood will do no such thing ::he sighed softly:: Koji is a whore of sorts ::shakes his head:: That is his gift...he can bed anyone...he has even took pleasure in a Nun's temple, destroying it's very foundation ::he smiled to her now as he would touch her cheek softly once more:: I love you Shikoba...I would never harm you in such a way.